Dungeon Defenders - $3.74 - Steam - 12/4/11

Incredibly good game if you don't take it too seriously. If you do, prepare for some heartbreak as the devs play with your emotions a bit.

Any long time experienced members here who would want to go in on a 4-pack, let me know. Im down. It would be a low $2.90 each if we can get 4.

Bought a Steam 4-pack, PM me if you want a copy with your steam ID and I'll give you my amazon payments/paypal(gift).

Copies remaining: 0

Last edited:
I didn't think it would go on sale for 75% until closer to X-mas, well in for 4-pack for family/friends.

All dlc and game for six dollars? Cool I'm in! I'm glad I waited to grab this!

Someone PM me a copy Ill send paypal. Thanks

is this any fun single player? i dont have any friends on steam any more... :(

Yes it is. I just intended to check it out for a few minutes. Next thing I knew I beat the first stage. Decided to just explore the second stage a little. Went through that. Put in 70 minutes after only intending to play a couple.

Sweet, had 12 bucks in my paypal account I didnt know about, picked it up with all the DLC

It is, but depending on what class you choose it can be a bit rough if you're truly playing single player only. Squire/Apprentice have the most useful towers for completely the game as they have ranged attacks and blocking but later on a Monk is invaluable for his auras. In extreme end-game it's very very hard to beat a Monk/Traps Huntress combo.

Would love to get in on a copy of this - PM me and I'll paypal you the $3 or whatever it is.

couldn't resist
looks like too much fun for $6 w dlc

Dammit, should've gotten from amazon and also gotten the $5 promo code. With enough codes, I want to get Dead Island for free in January. Really PO'ed about purchasing this from steam... :mad:

I still have 1 copy left from a 4pack.
$2.81, PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the Valve DLC, or was that pre-order only?

Awesome!
I have been wanting to try this out for a while.
Picked it up with the DLC. Thanks OP!

I still have 2 copies left from a 4pack.
$2.81 each, PM me if you're interested

PMed ;)

Edit: Payment sent! And game on my Steam account. Thanks!

Little did I know adding that mod tools DLC makes the game jump from 3GB to 5.3GB... Oops.

Last edited:
This is a fairly difficult game solo. Starting out, even on the default game difficulty, its pretty hard by yourself. I typically like a good challenge playing and usually play on the higher difficulties. I changed the difficulty on the first level to hard and wow, cant even pass it. This is going to be a much better game multiplayer I think.

This is a fairly difficult game solo. Starting out, even on the default game difficulty, its pretty hard by yourself. I typically like a good challenge playing and usually play on the higher difficulties. I changed the difficulty on the first level to hard and wow, cant even pass it. This is going to be a much better game multiplayer I think.

Medium does seem like a nice challenge for single player, but I didn't feel frustrated at all when I failed. The Apprentice's Fireball towers are VERY nice.

Also its next to impossible to solo with anyone other than the first two classes (wizard & knight) as they have defenses that physically block areas (while your other defense sit right behind and pelt away at them). The huntress/monk don't have anything close to this, so you need to be running all over then damn place.

Did first level on hard (was tough) so I turned it down to medium for second and end boss still almost wiped me playing squire. Currently wondering how it scales with higher level heroes because hard would of been a joke if I was level 30 I think.

Good tactic seems to be have heavy defenses at the end and try to kill 50%+ of the enemies before they ever hit your towers. Unfortunately single player takes longer in the build phases and waves because you have to adopt a strat like defending the end. Can't wait to play 3-4 player and camp the spawn exits.

Also, for anyone with an ASUS graphics card do be warned that this game will run with 1-3 fps if you have ASUS GAMER OSD installed. Took me a while to figure out why it wasn't working and then uninstall that. Now I get 60 fps.

Back