Dumb Criminal of the Week

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The Darwin Award this week has to go to a Connecticut man who called 911 with questions regarding the legality of growing pot on his property. His answer was delivered personally by the police department. :D

LMAO!!! From the sound of his voice he seemed to have 'sampled' some of the pot before making the call. What a freaking idiot.

I hate it when people waste 911 dispatchers time. She should have hung up after she asked if it was an emergency and he said "I don't know what that means".

Another murderous rapist thief is back on the street now thanks to prohibition!

Gotta make room in the jails for the real criminals after all ;)

Marijuana laws aside he deserves to be in jail for being that fucking stupid.

Darwin Awards are only given to people who manage to kill themselves as a result of doing something stupid, since there was no death involved he doesn't get a darwin award, and he doesn't even get an honerable mention for almost killing himself.

If I had my way, I'd of sent a police cruiser out to bust him, and then billed him for the officers wages as well as fuel costs and vehicle wear/maintenance, the dispatchers wages, wages to produce any paperwork and court proceedings as a result of this, and essentially ANY other wasted taxpayers dollars as a result of his phone call, and THEN fined him $5000 for abusing the 911 system.

Without question this guy is going to cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars through his lifetime because an idiot like this isn't going to go far and is going to be a drain on society. They should at least try and recoup a couple bucks right now while they can.

If you're going to break a clearly obvious law, at the very least you should have enough intelligence not to call 911 and ask is this illegal.

What an absolute moron.

"911, what is the location of your emergency?"

"Weeeeeell, let's not get into that yet..."

Fucking hysterical.

Did not die or sterlize himself. In fact, he made himself (in)famous. No award.

Why can't more criminals be like this buy and the one that left his phone in the house he was robbing. only way it could get better is if all of them started to accidently kill themselves during crimes.

More like a Gore moment.

Sarah doesn't hold a candle, hell not even GW holds a candle to Gore.

I respectfully disagree about your evaluation of Sarah's intelligence // level of stupidity versus Gore. Gore is a billionaire from global warming investments. Sarah Palin has a reality tv show on TLC. Now, if you've seen Octamom or a few other people on TLC, you'd know that it doesn't require a huge amount of intelligence to have your own TV show these days. However, if you modified that statement to say....make a billlion dollars(not via inheritance) then that would be a different story.

Besides, Sarah Palin can't mention a single supreme court ruling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXmuhWrlj4

Granted, a lot of average american can be similarly stupped by this question, but, they probably don't make their living via politics. Its akin to asking a computer repairshop worker, what type of DDR does the icore i7-920, 930 and 980x use? and them responding 'Do you mean brand name? Umm like type A or type B? timings?' and finally coming out with the answer it uses SD-DDR ram type 2.

If I had my way, I'd of sent a police cruiser out to bust him, and then billed him for the officers wages as well as fuel costs and vehicle wear/maintenance, the dispatchers wages, wages to produce any paperwork and court proceedings as a result of this, and essentially ANY other wasted taxpayers dollars as a result of his phone call, and THEN fined him $5000 for abusing the 911 system.

Without question this guy is going to cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars through his lifetime because an idiot like this isn't going to go far and is going to be a drain on society. They should at least try and recoup a couple bucks right now while they can.

If you're going to break a clearly obvious law, at the very least you should have enough intelligence not to call 911 and ask is this illegal.

What an absolute moron.

ya cause people like this are known for paying bills on time.... or at all.

For those that think pot doesn't destroy your brain cells... well, I suppose you could be right in this case. I don't think this one had a brain to destroy. :D

He's a moron alright but so is the legal system for insisting possession of a small amount of pot is illegal.

You sir have no right to a lawyer because you were recorded...Also no lawyer is dumb enough to defend you.

You sir have no right to a lawyer because you were recorded...Also no lawyer is dumb enough to defend you.

not entirely true. just heard some people yesterday that had this discussion last night about when people are pulled over for a DUI and get a laywer. at that point the lawyer isn't trying to prove that your not guilty of anything, they are just making sure you get a fair trail. So somebody will be more than happy to defend him. They won't try to say that he wasn't guilty of the crime, they will just try to find any possible loophole they can to get him off or get him as short of a sentence as possible.

Back