Ducky Zero DK2108S keyboard question

Hi all,

I bought a Ducky DK2108S and I think it's a killer keyboard. One thing I notice though, is if I power down the computer while the keyboard LEDs are active, they will just stay lit with the computer off. At that point the only way to shut off the LEDs is to disconnect the keyboard or reboot the computer and turn off the LEDs using the keyboard functions, then power it down.

Is this kind of thing the way the Ducky Zero keyboard just is? It's otherwise a fantastic keyboard.

Thanks!

I was told that there's a setting in the bios about usb power when shut down. My max keyboard does the same thing and I've been wanting to try to find the setting for the same reason. Maybe someone can chime in on this.

I have the exact same keyboard and the keyboard LEDs do not stay lit when the computer shuts down. I wonder if it is a motherboard setting, similar to Gigabyte's technology that allows USB charging when the computer is off?

I have the exact same keyboard and the keyboard LEDs do not stay lit when the computer shuts down. I wonder if it is a motherboard setting, similar to Gigabyte's technology that allows USB charging when the computer is off?

It could be - the keyboard is clearly receiving power to light the LEDs when the computer is powered down. I checked the computer's BIOS and I see no settings pertaining to that. Could just be a quirk of the keyboard with this motherboard, who knows.

I appreciate the replies :)

Hi all,

I bought a Ducky DK2108S and I think it's a killer keyboard. One thing I notice though, is if I power down the computer while the keyboard LEDs are active, they will just stay lit with the computer off. At that point the only way to shut off the LEDs is to disconnect the keyboard or reboot the computer and turn off the LEDs using the keyboard functions, then power it down.

Is this kind of thing the way the Ducky Zero keyboard just is? It's otherwise a fantastic keyboard.

Thanks!

You could also flip the switch on the PSU to off that would take care of it. :)

Back