Ducky Mini Year of the Horse Edition. Anyone have it?

damstr

[H]ard|Gawd
I purchased this recently but haven't received it yet. I currently have the Razer Chroma Blackwidow which is a great keyboard it's just too damn big I don't need all the macro and number keys.

They also don't make the tournament edition in the chroma yet or else I would've just gotten that.

I've heard that the LED Ducky keyboards are hit or miss with the LED not working after a couple months. Anyone have that issue with them?

Got it in the mail yesterday and I REALLY love this keyboard. Typing isn't as satisfying as Green switches but the quietness of the Reds has won me over.

nmxVQnD.jpg

oYvMwOn.jpg

xEeTwy1.jpg

Limitied Edition Year of the Horse keychain

gGW79RY.jpg

YXgR81c.jpg

That's a sweet looking keyboard. I'm gonna have to get one now.

I love it. I don't know if it's me but the red's in the Corsair K65 feel more tactile than this keyboard. Other than that I really like it a lot.

Hi damstr

Nice pics. I like this keyboard. Is this a suitable keyboard for FPS gaming? Like you I'm only after something simple and don't need a bunch of macro keys. However I do want something high quality. Should I be looking at keyboards marketed more so for gaming or will this keyboard be suitable?

I owned one mechanical keyboard in the past; a Blackwidow keyboard with blue switches. I'm a quick touch typist but the switches on this keyboard felt too fast for me to type accurately and I prefer the basic Dell keyboard I'm currently using to type on. The Dell doesn't have the ability to register 2 - 3 key presses at once which I have noticed and this is bad for gaming.

Thanks

i have a shine mini but just the normal one, great board, never had any problems with it just wish they'd used thick PBT caps as it's a pain to find them and even more so to get custom ones done for the function layer XD but id recommend the board to anyone who's looking at one, i needed the smallest i could get as i use it for college too so it's literally a case of unplug it from my desk on a morning and sling it in my bag (so to speak) then just plug it in when i get back and go from there :p

Back