Dual zone/chamber case & Noctua DH15?

bagelnagel

Weaksauce
Currently using a Meshify C, and I like it. But want to get some more air on my GPU, and I'm not the biggest fan of a PSU shroud, I feel like it's wasted space. Having a second zone/chamber allows for better cable management IMO.

I know the PC-011 XL can fit a DH15, but that's something a bit more oriented to watercooling. Any suggestions/thoughts on dual chamber/zone PC's that can fit a Noctua DH15?

Currently using a Meshify C, and I like it. But want to get some more air on my GPU, and I'm not the biggest fan of a PSU shroud, I feel like it's wasted space. Having a second zone/chamber allows for better cable management IMO.

I know the PC-011 XL can fit a DH15, but that's something a bit more oriented to watercooling. Any suggestions/thoughts on dual chamber/zone PC's that can fit a Noctua DH15?

They make a version of the Dynamic designed for air cooling...just saying you may want to check it out.

They make a version of the Dynamic designed for air cooling...just saying you may want to check it out.

I saw that, but it doesn't fit the DH15. If only they made it an inch wider, ugh. I suppose I could try and make a custom panel with a space/indentation to allow the height of the cooler.

I saw that, but it doesn't fit the DH15. If only they made it an inch wider, ugh. I suppose I could try and make a custom panel with a space/indentation to allow the height of the cooler.

I have an O11 Dynamic I was using for my latest build and the Video card was 4mm too tall to allow the side panel to be installed so I kinda know what you're going through.

I ended up getting an XL version (which allows installation of the card and closure of the side panel but I still vertically mounted the video card and M.2 Expander Card.

If you end up making a side panel for the case, I believe they sell sheets of ABS plastic (and acrylic sheets) on Amazon in the right size to make the side panel. You can then cut out the space needed and if you have a friend with a 3D Printer you can get them to make a "top" for the modded part.

Back