Dual/Tri screen dreamscene

Domingow

2[H]4U
Hello,

I recently upgraded my system from Vista 64 busniess to Vista64 ultimate (thanks to the freebie from WFP) Like most of us on this forum I am using a Dual screen setup. Additionally I am using UltraMon to throw up dual screen wallpaper onto my desktop.

My question is this: is there a program/app that will allow me to do the same with windows ultimate Dreamscene? I am able to run dreamscene on each monitor however its the same image and IMO looks tacky.

My Google-Fu was not able to uncover an answer, hopefully someone out there has an answer or some advice to offer.
Thanks in advance!

Like most of us on this forum I am using a Dual screen setup.
Most of us are? I'm sure a lot are, but that definitely wouldn't be most. Anyway, I didn't turn up anything either, but I can tell you from using Vista Ultimate for over a year now, you will grow tired of the DreamScene crap and disable it in the very near future. It's a neat gimmick to show off from time to time, but I don't look at my desktop long enough to run a video clip as my background.

I have the same issue, but even worse. I use a 9800GX2 for my primary and my old 7900GTX to drive my secondary. Because the dual display adapters exist, DreamScene refuses to run, same dream or different. Talk to StarDock about DeskScapes, they're more likely to implement separate Dreams per monitor (they designed the original concept, hence why they are kneecapping Ultimate and using their technology to make the whole shebang available to every version of Vista in DeskScapes 2.0).

Dreascenes from Microsoft will probably be like Themes in all the other versions of Windows, we will be stuck with the few we have now and if we want more we will either have to hack the OS to use others or have to pay for a program like Stardock. I can't believe that Microsoft never came out with anything other than the 3 boring XP themes they had.
Dreamscenes is a cool feature, but with only a few to choose from its kinda worthless.

Back