dual monitor wallpapers?

i actually made it myself in photoshop. I found the picture, expanded it to look good over a 2560x1024 surface and touched it up a little since it was a little pixelated.

Originally posted by Delltron
i actually made it myself in photoshop. I found the picture, expanded it to look good over a 2560x1024 surface and touched it up a little since it was a little pixelated.

sooo psot it :p i run triple monitors which is like 85 bazillion by 1024 pixels @ 60hz (doh!!, ouch my eyes) and its impossible to find good wallpapers for me

a good hint is to make a wallpaper and flip it to fit on the second and edit a little .... works well with half a face, then invert and edit and u got a face that fills 2 screens, i also do a lot of blending and color adjustments to span wallpapers and make them look like they were made to be multimonitor

Here's some that I made:

Click to embiggen the original

I also have these 2, but I haven't uploaded the full sized ones:

desktopsmall.jpg

A 3d model that I made

desktop2-10small.jpg

My current one. I found it as a small piece on deviant art, rotated it 90 degrees and upsized it.

one of my favorites, click to enlarge...

2048x768, 159 KB

nice backgrounds mutatedjellyfish.

mutatedjellyfish .. how do you have your taskbar streched across both screens ? never seen that before, and have never seen a way to do it .. any info would be great .. thanks ..

With nVidia's nView stuff, its an option in the dual monitor configs. Among the modes in there are Normal, Cloned, and Horizontal Span. Horizontal Span is what I use. It treats the 2 monitors as one big wide one rather than 2 monitors stuck together (as is normal).

Sorry I don't know much more than that...

thanks for the reply .. got nview running .. but now I need to make a new wallpaper for it to work right ..

try ultramon, its great. it allows multi taskbar that categorizes taskbar objects by what monitor the progs are on. it also allows hotkeys to move progs from one window to another *good when you turn one monitor off and forget your prog is on the second, just alt+tab to it and ctrl+alt+hotkey it to the main monitor*

and ... i run 3 monitor, imagien finding a wallpaper for that :( tis very hard, i usually just make my own that reciprocate and find soemthing to put on the middle monitor, or soemthign seemless

Back