Dual Monitor Image Viewing Software

MooMooCow

Limp Gawd
I'm currently trying to find a software that allows me to view(not edit) two seperate images in full screen mode on two monitors. I believe photoshop allows me to do this, but the computer I'm trying to do this isn't quite cut out for it..... Would anyone have a suggestion?

I'm currently trying to find a software that allows me to view(not edit) two seperate images in full screen mode on two monitors. I believe photoshop allows me to do this, but the computer I'm trying to do this isn't quite cut out for it..... Would anyone have a suggestion?

ah... maybe I am not getting what you want.. but using [your OS's basic image viewer] open one image on the left monitor... maximize.. then open a second image on the other monitor... maximize.. voila?!

I don't think you can have two instances of Windows' built-in image viewer. However, there are plenty of other image applications that allow multiple instances. Irfanview comes to mind, and it has a full screen option.

ah... maybe I am not getting what you want.. but using [your OS's basic image viewer] open one image on the left monitor... maximize.. then open a second image on the other monitor... maximize.. voila?!

That would be the first thing I tried :p Sadly, the second image overwrites the first image.

Thanks GJS, I'll give Irfanview a try.

or ACDSee

oh and side note .. i found this after a quick google search on how to have two window image viewers open at the same time.

Open one image with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Left click the print button.

With the Print Wizard on screen...go back to your image
folder and open another image.

Close the Print Wizard...and you will have two instances
of Windows Picture And Fax Viewer open.

Back