Dual LGA 2011 Workstation/Gaming Rig 16c 32t 64GB DDR3 GTX980

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhansen5_99

2[H]4U
SOLD
Thanks For checking it out guys, here: EBAY

Let me know if you have any questions ;)

SOLD Added a 4 1tb Seagate 1tb SAS drive lot here: LINK
SOLD 24 Port Cisco Gigabit Switch here: LINK

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No questions, but that is some serious hardware. I dont even want to sit down and figure out how much you paid for that new.

You got me curious so looking at newegg invoices..... well over $5k ;) ($3770.50 for the cpu's alone)

This is a pretty crazy deal, wish I had the money for it. This would make an awesome streaming and rendering pc

Just got my annual bonus this week.
Please don't tempt me to drive over to Richardson from Addison to pick that bad girl up :D

Awesome rig for an awesome price. Would be interested but already have a dual xeon workstation.

Please do post benchmarks for the work apps you used and what ever games you played.

When looking to upgrade is always nice to see how much better what you may buy is then what you currently have.

I am curious how the 980 performs in your system. Considering upgrading to a 980 or 980ti for my own system or just waiting for Pascal.

Other then being really amazing for work, dual xeon workstation is amazing for gaming while streaming to twitch. Barely take a 5 fps hit while playing a game on monitor 1 streaming it to twitch via obs and watching my own twitch stream on monitor two with ventrillo, and multiple web browers open.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back