• Total voters

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
well, i have 2 samsung 220wm's i can put side to side

or i can sell them and get a Soyo 24" 24DYLM24D6

I do a lot of 3d work so 2 would be beneficial
but i dont have a tv so....

i can't decide! help me! :p

go with two, nuless you plan on using 1080p blu ray or something, or possibly 360/ps3

if just for pc, use 2 of the 22", its better for everyday computing and games will run better if your hardware isnt top notch

Gaming go bigger. Doing actual work go 2 side by side.

2 monitors rock da house 3 is even better! Everyone should have multiple monitors. I use synergy to use my laptop as a second one and I have a projector I hookup as well.

2 side by side rocks!

Two 22's - spoken from experience. I take my 2x 22 over my 1x37 anyday. But then, much of what i do is multitasking. Sometimes its nice to have only one monitor to focus on when gaming, but if youre gaming and want to keep open windows on the other screen to do, say, HWMonitor, or watch a download in the background, nothing does the trick better.

One 24", hands down. I don't know about going with a Soyo anything though.

I have a 24 and a 22. If I was playing games/watching TV the 24" is a winner. But when it comes time to do work, I would probably get an aneurysm if I couldn't have the second 22" monitor. If this is for doing work, the 2 monitors is the only answer. Right now, I'm waiting for a sale so I can get another 22" cheap and have three screens.

Back