DS4 wireless adapter

Absolutely. It's just as good of a connection as the Xbox wireless adapters. Works with the audio connection (mic/headset) as well.
I tested out the controller via a normal Bluetooth adapter and was dropping inputs left and right. With the adapter it's nearly flawless. It also integrates into Steam and allows you to re-program your buttons, too.

I suppose you could use it on the back of the motherboard instead if the front USB ports if you think it's too long.

Thanks guys. I can give this to the wife for gaming while I fix her xbone controller's bad tact switch.

I suppose you could use it on the back of the motherboard instead if the front USB ports if you think it's too long.

I have it on the back of mine across the room with no issues. For that matter, the Xbox adapter and Steam controller work 100% fine from long distance, too. Mice seem to be the only devices that are shaky when the adapter is either far away or not line-of-sight. Probably just because they need greater precision.

Bought it last night but left my controller at work so I can test it here in the office. This is pretty freaking sweet. It was odd at first due to maybe one of my usb ports failing on my pc's front panel but its easy to install and pair once you realize you have to press the stick in to start pairing. worth the 25. Also for 70 they bundle it with a controller. Kinda bites that only one adapter will work with one controller but hey if it works it works.

Back