Drunkn Bar Fight VR Game Giveaway

Now I can drink AND fight in the safety of my own home!

This is going to spawn some great awkward ER conversations. "So you crashed through a coffee table during a bar fight?"

"More like I crashed through my coffee table pretending to be in a bar fight... Look just get the stitches going would ya?"

I've never been drunk in my adult life, have to experience a drunken bar fight one way or another right?

had a friend come over and successfully punch my ceiling fan in Raw Data breaking a light bulb.. I'm game for just taking out the whole ceiling fan with this game. TAKE THAT HOUSE.

Kyle and I are lucky we didn't get into a Drunkn Bar Fight with the staff at a Pub in Dallas that had a back to front Australia map on the roof and a Collingwood Football club jumper labeled as a Footscray Football club jumper after we had 8 fancy Margaritas... Was it 8 I lost count by the time you had to carry me to the H2. :p

Is this the game where Kyle accidentally bumps into you and Brent comes in to instigate a fight?

“I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.” -- Homer Simpson

If I win I promise to not play drunk. I am on my second Vive because of too much alcohol and too little sense.

Back