Drug Dealer simulator

UBI games are usually sterile realism the did have some good coke heads in Ghost Recon Wildlands.

UBI games are usually sterile realism the did have some good coke heads in Ghost Recon Wildlands.

You also get to hear random rape screams as you drive around. Other random events would occur like explosions or factions shooting each other. It felt like a lawless third world shithole.

Is there an option to cut the drugs with poison or fentyl? Avenging angel sort of pathos.

yooo, I need this.
my control keys glitched. when i select a control key for walk forward and interact/pick up...they dont work. i go back to game and still cannot walk forward. i go back into settings and the key i selected isnt selected anymore. please help! my customers are rattling and ive got bills to pay. i uninstalled and reinstalled etc but nothing works.

my control keys glitched. when i select a control key for walk forward and interact/pick up...they dont work. i go back to game and still cannot walk forward. i go back into settings and the key i selected isnt selected anymore. please help! my customers are rattling and ive got bills to pay. i uninstalled and reinstalled etc but nothing works.

Lay off the Quailuid I cant even get my meds filled in RL.

Back