Drones 1, Nature 0, Assists (Human) 1

They not be cheap.... I probably would have done the same thing.

Wait, I have (not for a drone, but for other very expensive gear)

umm shouldn't it be human 1?

the stupid drone was returning itself to water.

The human is also stupid for risking his body to save a toy. Those propels can cause serious damage.

Dang, was that an alligator in the background at 1:26 in the video ?

Yea man either a gator or a large snake. Do they have gators or crocs in Europe? At least it looks like Europe.

It is certainly ducks. People with coats on, overcast and the area just does not seem right for gators. Regardless, they would have not been in the water on a day like this. It did take a few views to catch the ducks though. :)

Every time i see a video like that, i always wonder what kind of batteries they have and how many flights they get out of it.

Lithium-Polymer. I think the Phantom 2 Visions get like 30 minutes off their stock battery. My cheap Syma X5C gets like 8 minutes off it's tiny 500 mAh battery.

Lithium-Polymer. I think the Phantom 2 Visions get like 30 minutes off their stock battery. My cheap Syma X5C gets like 8 minutes off it's tiny 500 mAh battery.

If you pull more power than the lipo can handle, they tend to bloat. Performance starts going down after that happens.:(

Back