Droid Razr - special 11/11/11 price of 111.11

Amazon Wireless Motorola DROID RAZR 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

Backordered. Usually ships in 8 to 9 days
FREE Two-Day Shipping
Carrier approval process may take up to 24 hours
Includes AmazonWireless Instant Discount
Restrictions apply. (See details)

http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B0061O...ef=tsm_1_fb_aw

THAT IS ONE BADASS SMARTPHONE. :eek:

Man, I remember the original 1st motorola razr and it was really popular. I think I still have one around here somewhere :D .. almost as popular as the iphone BACK IN THE DAY (when cell phones just started getting popular). The new one is going to be pretty damn sweet apparently, and boy is it thinnnn

Oh damnit damnit damnit. I want the Nexus but at that price... damnit damnit.

New customers only. Cant use my existing account with unlimited 3G. No thanks.

Correct me if Im wrong but if we have a grandfathered unlimited 3G plan cant we upgrade that to unlimited LTE aswell?

Correct me if Im wrong but if we have a grandfathered unlimited 3G plan cant we upgrade that to unlimited LTE aswell?
Yes. The unlimited SKU in Verizon's system is the same for both 3G and LTE. As long as your 3G isn't a Blackberry, which have data plans with unique SKU's, you have nothing to worry about.

wow looks nice... been seeing the commercials for this all week.. looks like it's got some bad ass hardware packed into a slick form factor. :eek:

So I'm in the middle of my contract, without a upgrade discount til July 2012, I think - can I get this for $229.99?!

looks like a sweet phone. to bad it sounds like it has a locked bootloader though..

THAT IS ONE BADASS SMARTPHONE. :eek:

Man, I remember the original 1st motorola razr and it was really popular. I think I still have one around here somewhere :D .. almost as popular as the iphone BACK IN THE DAY (when cell phones just started getting popular). The new one is going to be pretty damn sweet apparently, and boy is it thinnnn

The original RAZR was a complete truck load of trash.

Both my wife and I had one as well as my sister-in-law. We got them all at the same time. They lasted maybe 3 months before they basically started dying/falling apart/locking up.

Just thinking about those steaming piles makes me angry.

Both my wife and I had one as well as my sister-in-law. We got them all at the same time. They lasted maybe 3 months before they basically started dying/falling apart/locking up.

Rage more? Mine has lasted since I got it like 6 years.

u mad bro?
the old razr was an awesome phone til the iphone came out.
the new razr kicks ass too

My original Razr was a POS....and so were the 3 warranty replacements...
Those were the only phones I ever had break on me..so its not like I'm hard on phones....

My daughter went through a couple also, but she breaks all her phones, so I cant count those.....

Never had any trouble with my RAZR except battery stopped holding a good charge after two years (Still worked fine, just needed to remember to charge it). Wife and I both had them, still have them sitting in my desk drawer as a backup in case I need a basic phone to hold me over if I break my smartphone. I also threaten my son that if he breaks his phone, he will have to use his mom's old Pink RAZR. Man, he takes good care of his phone knowing htat.

My original Razr was a POS....and so were the 3 warranty replacements...
Those were the only phones I ever had break on me..so its not like I'm hard on phones....

My daughter went through a couple also, but she breaks all her phones, so I cant count those.....

See, and my old Razer is the opposite...My wife broke my LG phone last year, and I went back to my old Razer until my ATT contract expired. I think I got that thing in 2007 or something, and it works perfect even now. It is easily the best dumb phone I ever had, and I kick myself for buying a Bionic with 2 year a couple months ago, and not holding out a little longer for this one. If the battery holds up then this one would be awesome for me.

Anybody want a lightly used Bionic with extend battery???:D

It looks like a nice phone, I got on VZW at the wrong time, when the bolt came out. I can't upgrade til 2013 LOL

You really can't compare this phone to the old razr. The old one was 5 or 6 years ago? Motorola phones have come along way since, and android alone makes it a completely different animal. I'm personally going to hold out for the Nexus on Verizon because I want all the new tech and latest android OS (Ice cream sandwich). If you were thinking of switching to Verizon though at $111 it is much better than $299.

WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS /RAGEEEEEEEEEE

free bump so more people will feel pain missing this deal

Ya how are people comparing this to the old one. The original razer was an iconic phone it defined what every company would try to copy for several years. Nothing was bigger than that phone till the smart phone wars started. This phone is just trying to play off that old popularity. But obviously it is a completely different form factor, OS, and everything. The only thing that is similar is they are going for thin. But every body is doing that. For people who think thin is what a phone is all about this is a really good phone. I couldnt care less give me a slide out keyboard, bigger battery and more power screw thin every phone fits in my pocket anyway.

Too bad for my mom! She just picked up the RAZR on Friday...but she wasn't a new customer.

For whatever it's worth, it's a hell of a lot nicer than my Droid X.

Back