DriveimageXML needs admin rights?

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
i have tried a BartPE disc with driveimagexml plugin and also the ultimate boot cd for windows, and also burned from vista and xp, now when i fire up driveimagexml if i go to backup or drive-drive i cannot see the drive and i get a popup saying "You must have administrator rights in order to access physical or logical drives"

why does it do this, there must be a fix for it?

You're getting this from a BartPE disc? I can't say I've ever had this happen, but I've only tried DriveImageXML twice. I don't remember off hand, but does BartPE give you the option to mount the Windows drive? If so, chose the option not to mount it.

You're getting this from a BartPE disc? I can't say I've ever had this happen, but I've only tried DriveImageXML twice. I don't remember off hand, but does BartPE give you the option to mount the Windows drive? If so, chose the option not to mount it.

yes on both bartPE and ultimate boot cd for windows, if i select the restore option it sees the drive and no pop up?

I've run DriveimageXML from BartPE disk with absolutely 0 prompts when backing up or restoring the hard disk.

Back