Dreamhack Austin May 6-8th 2016.

Nice, I've been strongly considering their mATX case. Surprisingly it is still within the carry-on size requirements of my airline. Is there any kind of on-site monitor rentals? I'd hate to be forced into using my old dell 2001fpw, so much input lag and ghosting...

Originally I was planning on picking up a Pelican EL30 and shoving a monitor and some components in there but I've read a few too many horror stories of that case cracking open after a single run through the airport.

Nice, I've been strongly considering their mATX case. Surprisingly it is still within the carry-on size requirements of my airline. Is there any kind of on-site monitor rentals? I'd hate to be forced into using my old dell 2001fpw, so much input lag and ghosting...

Originally I was planning on picking up a Pelican EL30 and shoving a monitor and some components in there but I've read a few too many horror stories of that case cracking open after a single run through the airport.

Hard gave it gold, so it's not going to be a bad case. As cheap as monitors are now, it might be better for you to buy one there if the 20" is your current monitor. 4:3... ugh lol

Hard gave it gold, so it's not going to be a bad case. As cheap as monitors are now, it might be better for you to buy one there if the 20" is your current monitor. 4:3... ugh lol

Yeah, my current monitor is a VG278HE, my spare rig has the gd235hz, the dell 20" is a 16:10 but that will be painful for cs:go.

Hmm I think the gd35hz should fit in this luggage. I think things are coming together.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sadly since I got scammed by a user here on the boards I am not going to be able to go, hopefully I can do Quakecon later this year.

If anyone wants my ticket I am willing to part with it since I wont be going. Does anyone know of a transfer process?

its texas in early may i'd be shocked if they didnt have the a/c blasting. if its anything like quakecon normally is its hoodie type weather.

In case you never got the answer to this, I live in Austin.

Plan on upper 80s to 90s, and maybe 50s to 60s overnight. I have no idea what it will be like in the convention center, but they build buildings here with industrial scale air conditioning, so I wouldn't imagine it will be unusually hot.

For a weekend, I would bring two pairs of shorts, one pair of jeans, and a hoodie, plus whatever else you feel like wearing.

BTW I still have my ticket that I am willing to sell for a good price if anyone knows someone interested.

In case you never got the answer to this, I live in Austin.

Plan on upper 80s to 90s, and maybe 50s to 60s overnight. I have no idea what it will be like in the convention center, but they build buildings here with industrial scale air conditioning, so I wouldn't imagine it will be unusually hot.

For a weekend, I would bring two pairs of shorts, one pair of jeans, and a hoodie, plus whatever else you feel like wearing.
80's and 90's... Sigh. I will be coming from Alaska.

Back