DragonBall Z for Revolution

OMG a fighting game with the Revolution controller, it'll never work! :rolleyes: /sarcasm
Not my thing, but this and Smash Bros will answer the above skeptic's question, that's for sure.

Is dragon ball Z still popular? I thought it would have fizzled out by now.

paranoia4422 said:
W00t DS GRAPHICS PWNZZOORR

Erm. Those are shots from the PS2 version, as was stated in the article. Perhaps it would be helpful of you to actually read before you take a shot at something.

steviep said:
Erm. Those are shots from the PS2 version, as was stated in the article. Perhaps it would be helpful of you to actually read before you take a shot at something.
Mabey i was takeing a shot at sony?

Why would you take a shot at either? You know very well the PS2 isn't the most capable graphically (yet it's sold a lot more than the systems that are capable). You also know that any Revolution screens have not been released. I play my PS2 not for graphics, but for good games.

Im not much of a dbz fan, but I found the recent dbz games to be actually fun once I got hang of the controls. They are no tekken 5 by far, but I wouldnt call them bad games. Id actually like to see what a next gen cel shaded game like dbz would look. The fmv movies during the last dbz game were pretty cool to watch.

Naldo said:
The budokai games for playstation are very good fighting games.
I am not getting revolution though...

DBZ fighting games are some of the most ineteresting and fun games i've played, i love how they used to do split screens like on the SNES, after you got used to it it was the best thing ever

Trimlock said:
DBZ fighting games are some of the most ineteresting and fun games i've played, i love how they used to do split screens like on the SNES, after you got used to it it was the best thing ever

I remember when we got DBZ 3 for the SNES (mostly characters from Buu saga)... my friend would always fricken run away and just do the super blasts, and I'd have to chase the bastard and put some smack down on him... good times.

Since then, the only anime/manga based games i've played since then is the Naruto Games on the GameCube and Jump Superstars....

Interestingly enough, there are rumours that Jump Superstars may get localized for North America... I want that, and Ouendan to make it here from the DS, because importing is expensive and I can't read Japanese :p

Naldo said:

dont make me have to kill you. If it wasn't for Goku, frieza, cell, and majin buu would have been destroyed planet earth. you better thank god for the z fighters!!

group8.jpg

ne0-reloaded said:
dont make me have to kill you. If it wasn't for Goku, frieza, cell, and majin buu would have been destroyed planet earth. you better thank god for the z fighters!!

http://supernail85.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/group8.jpg[/IMG]
lol

word.

Back