dragonball MMO! lol

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
Reedited the first post
This game is fun so far and it has EVERYTHING a dragon ball MMO should be. The fact that you dont guage a enemy by his/her level. but you need to press "t" to open your scouter to read thier power level and compare it to yours, how you have to charge your energy to unleash transformations or to gain access to altered abilities. (lets say you have a kamehameha, if you are fully charged, instead of it being regular and causing lets say, 150 lp (life points) if you hold down the bind for a second, it gives you multible different options. use more engergy to do more damage, cause it to knock down a foe, hit multible targets ect.) I am only a level 18 human so im still learning alot about this world that is mostly in Taiwanese. There are advanced classes as well that are unlocked at 30. Im going for swordsman :D

all you do is go to
http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/index.aspx
and click download. (i downloaded via torrent)
as its downloading go back to the above page and click on the "open" dragon ball
under the login info click the right button, (where register now usually is)
then go about the forum as in you were filling it out in english
line 1: user name
line 2 and 3 : password
line 4 email
line 5 security code
Make sure you check that agreement box.

After downloading and creating your account Go to
www.dbocom.com This is where most english players communicate. Its pretty much the primary english site. Forums and all.
on the very top center of the screen you will find a link for "english patch" its a very simple download and converts all the menu options into english, makes life HELLA better.

Upon logging in, chose the 2nd server. Most english speaking players are there, Ive found alot so far and im even in a guild

Thats all i did and now im a lvl 18 human. on my 4th dragon ball! @ lvl 30, you can become a adult, at 40 you gain your transformation ability. (human = SSJ, namekian = giant, Majin = Kid buu form)

Last edited:
DOWNLOADING NOW! I'm guessing it'll be shit...but one can always hope!

Edit: Seems they've been working on this for a few years...might not be too bad if they actually used all that time wisely.

Also...according to the date here on FilePlanets download (which is MUCH faster) they released this in 2011...

No good. Game is in a different language (Korean). I could get it installed, but couldn't figure out how to create an account.

I'm guessing the actual game is probably not in english either.

I have no interest in this, however there is a big ass flash frame on the site that says " DOWNLOAD ENGLISH PATCH". That might help you guys :D. Loved this show 15 years ago...Now, not so much....

I remember rushing home after wrestling practice to watch DBZ. Loved that shit. Not enough to try this though haha.

This game is actually pretty awesome, just got my charging ability. and there's a english patch that helps with the interface, isnt perfect though. Im having good time. alot of english players on the second server

Will definitely give this a try... hopefully get to it this month but might not get to it until Feb

ill write a write up soon on how to get this account rolling, took me like 3 hours, alot of google translate only to find im on a fake site lol.

all you do is go to
http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/index.aspx
and click download. (i downloaded via torrent)
as its downloading go back to the above page and click on the "open" dragon ball
under the login info click the right button, (where register now usually is)
then go about the forum as in you were filling it out in english
line 1: user name
line 2 and 3 : password
line 4 email
line 5 security code
Make sure you check that agreement box.

After downloading and creating your account Go to
www.dbocom.com This is where most english players communicate. Its pretty much the primary english site. Forums and all.
on the very top center of the screen you will find a link for "english patch" its a very simple download and converts all the menu options into english, makes life HELLA better.

Upon logging in, chose the 2nd server. Most english speaking players are there, Ive found alot so far and im even in a guild

Thats all i did and now im a lvl 18 human. on my 4th dragon ball! @ lvl 30, you can become a adult, at 40 you gain your transformation ability. (human = SSJ, namekian = giant, Majin = Kid buu form)

This game is actually pretty awesome, just got my charging ability. and there's a english patch that helps with the interface, isnt perfect though. Im having good time. alot of english players on the second server

Does it take 30 minutes with tons of grunting and staring to charge up an ability?

longer then I thought it would take, I only have 2 gauges atm, takes like 20 seconds. and yes, lots of grunting with rising pebbles. and a fart at the end every once and awhile.

Blade and Soul NPC's keep disappearing on me so I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the guide.

edit: 3 episodes later... installing... :D

Won't let me log on :( tonight is not a good night for me to game :( :( :(

Edit: I had to log in to the website, click on the left button under my portrait, click on the DBO logo, accept the license agreement on the site, then it would let me in. FYI.

Last edited:
just hit 40 >:D collecting my dragonballs now to gain SSJ

Is there actual fighting, or do you charge up and yell at each other for an hour?
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z! Vegeta throws a punch!

i kid, i kid... (not really....lulz)

i keep getting owned in PVP :/ my measly 35k PL vs some schmucks 450k lol...

I've been reading that they are working on a English version now...I'll just wait for this.

dont bother waiting, talk is that the company refuses to realease it in america and japan. there's alot of talk about the english PATCH being done this month.

I decided to check it out. Account setup went easy, downloaded and installed. When the game tries to launch, it hangs and says creating the application failed. Leaves my resolution/colors messed up. It always has to patch when I open the launcher too.

Tried it with the English patch. The patch itself worked fine, but the total amount of content that was translated was dismal: just UI and system-related stuff. The quests things of that nature remained in Korean/Chinese.

Back