Dragon Age PS3?

HaX

[H]ard|Gawd
Just bought the game was wondering what other people think? Haven't played it yet but.. currently downloading the extra content stuff. My preorder came with a redeem code for in-game items like the: Guildmaster's Belt and Memory Band; however, it says xbox 360 on the card lol.. I tried entering the code regardless... and it didn't say it was invalid... it just didn't do anything.. wondering if anyone has problems or extra codes to give away.:rolleyes:

not worried about it too much.. just started playing the game.. not bad :D

Let me know how it goes, my Gamefly order just shipped, but I'm gonna start Demon Souls first. I heard that game takes a while, so Dragon Age probably won't get any attention from me for a while.

I got it for PS3 as well...... its fun, gotto get used to the controls, cause I prefer mouse / keyboard for games like this, but its still fun as heck.

Haven't played much (few hours but mostly was reading ingame lore and stuff). Frame rate isn't best, it definitely isn't smooth.

Graphics are pretty good, though. Haven't had trouble with controls so far.

By the way, how the hell do we get the Blood Armor?? On the card it says go to their website and register the code, OK. Then it says launch DA:O and log in to your EA/BioWare account... well how do you do that on the PS3? Doesn't seem to be an option to do that.

I think that because I effing registered both codes online, I can only actually use them if I had the PC version.!!!!!!

On the 360 version, at least, there's a downloadable content option on the title screen. Just hit that.

On the 360 version, at least, there's a downloadable content option on the title screen. Just hit that.

On the PS3 version too, but it just leads to the PSN store where it wants me to pay. It doesn't ask me for EA/BioWare log in so it can associate with the CD keys I registered at dragonage.bioware.com/redeem

And while there is an option to input a key there, when I do it says my code is invalid. Probably because it checks online and sees it's been registered already (on their website like I did according to the pamphlet)

There should be a tab on your PS3 XMB that says "redeem code" or something like that. You input yor code in there.

There should be a tab on your PS3 XMB that says "redeem code" or something like that. You input yor code in there.

Can only put 3 sets of 4 character codes in there. The DA codes are 4 sets of 4 characters :confused:

to get the armor and other stuff, you enter the codes at the main title screens with redeem code option. but anyhoo.. this is definitely one of the games I wish i bought the guide for.. this game seems to be very immersive... there's lot's of fun things that can be obtain using coercion and the right options to be selected. I just started playing the extra content (soldier's peak or what eva it's called) .. not sure what to do in there cause.. you can kill the demon, make a deal with demon, kill the old man, side with the old man and kill the demon, do everything the demon says... and at the end kill the demon... or just end up letting the demon go....god damn.. that's to many options... im trying to figure out what gives me the best loot..

definitely buying the guide book tomorrow...

Back