Which version of Dragon Age?

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • PC

Votes: 142 93.4%
  • PS3

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PC is the best way to play this game. These kind of games made their names on PC and I'd much rather experience it at its full glory rather than that 720p crap.

Can't really understand why anyone in this forum, with a computer that could run it modestly would choose console version over PC with all things considered

ill be playing my PC version from my recliner infront of my 46" 1080p Sharp LCD and 7.1surround sound.

:p

So, you'll be playing with real 1080p, high res textures, possibly mods, etc while they will be playing a console game. :p

Holy landslide of a poll! I wonder what percentage are steam versus hardcopy...

Can't really understand why anyone in this forum, with a computer that could run it modestly would choose console version over PC with all things considered

Because sometimes you just rather sit on the couch and kickback with a game versus in a chair + desk. Also, not everyone wants to connect their gaming PC to their living room TV either.

Personally, I'm getting this game on both 360 (collectors edition) and PC (steam version).

I'm really pumped for this game to come out. I'll be getting it for the PC for sure.

Pre ordered the CE off of Steam. I'm pretty stoked about this game. Just hop I get Demon's Souls beat before then.

The amount of games that have come out within the last month or two and within the next month is insane. BB:AA, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, Risen, MW2, OF:DR, and a few others in there as well is just making for no social life :(

I like relaxing on my nice chair with my surround sound and HD TV playing with the controller

I'm doing exactly this, playing in my dedicated home theater on a 8 feet wide screen and a 1080p projector with 7x225W of surround sound and 2 subs... and my PC. ;)

PC as long as they include 360 controller support (it's nice to have the option to kick back and play it from the couch :D)

I don't understand why anyone would want to play this game with a 360 controller on a PC. I have a PC wireless 360 controller and use it for some games, but for this one, you'd think mouse+keys would be the way to go.

After doing research, I think im gonna put this on on my PC. My 360 will be used for Mass Effect 2 however.

I'll get it for Xbox 360 first since a majority of my real life friends only game on consoles these days. I'll get it for PC later down the line. Will be a better experience once the mod community is already established. I took the same approach with Oblivion & Fallout 3.

I'll get it for Xbox 360 first since a majority of my real life friends only game on consoles these days. I'll get it for PC later down the line. Will be a better experience once the mod community is already established. I took the same approach with Oblivion & Fallout 3.

I'm PC only... but can't argue with helping the devs by getting another copy if you have the money.

Back