Dragon Age:Inqusition on Origin 39.99 + 25% off with code

Great game. Paid $70 and my only regret, if you can call it that, is it was so big and took me so long (like 120+ hours) that I just don't want to replay it because it's such a huge time sink. Thoroughly enjoyed that ride and a no brainer under $50 IMO.

Great game. Paid $70 and my only regret, if you can call it that, is it was so big and took me so long (like 120+ hours) that I just don't want to replay it because it's such a huge time sink. Thoroughly enjoyed that ride and a no brainer under $50 IMO.

Hell, I spent 120hours on the 1st one. Agreed on the fun though. Inquisition defiantly restored the fun factor for me. DA:II was reduced almost to Arcade-level crap. My only regret with Inqusition is that I bought it on Origin. What a PITA... :D

Hell, I spent 120hours on the 1st one. Agreed on the fun though. Inquisition defiantly restored the fun factor for me. DA:II was reduced almost to Arcade-level crap. My only regret with Inqusition is that I bought it on Origin. What a PITA... :D

As opposed to buying the retail copy? Did it take a while to download or you just didn't like having to log into a separate app to play it?

Last edited:
Great game, but for some reason the replay value was less for me than with the previous two.

I don't see the code at the top of the Origin page any longer, the promo must have ended sometime earlier today.

Reviews for this game suck on amazon. Makes me think twice about buying it.

I picked it up during the sale from Origin with the promo code. I loved DA:O and tolerated DA2, so DA:I isn't a huge chore to play, but it does feel slightly removed from the other games in the series. I honestly don't know how it got so many 5 star critic reviews, but maybe it gets better further in the story. Right now it just feels like I'm playing a single player MMO with tedius fetch quests.

Also, the texture flickering is happening on my system too, so it's not just Nvidia or multi-gpu camps. No crashes yet though, and I'd still say previous DA fans shouldn't regret paying 30 bucks for this.

Back