Dragon Age Dreadwolf

I get nothing, is it gone already? Then it must have been real.

My heart stopped there for a moment at first glance I though the game has a 19 year old writer/director.
Works fine still for me. Looks real.

Wow some pretty jumpy animations..
It's only in alpha. This is why devs don't like leaks like this because people jump to conclusions thinking this is what the final game will look like. The game is probably still a year away from being finished.
What's with the character constantly saying "There's worse than.." in each scene?
Don't have any other assets recorded yet, probably, or at least ready to be implemented into the game at this point.

I hope there's a way to port my original DA Warden character so I can resume my red hot romance with Morrigan.

Yesterday's BioWare studio update left fans of the studio feeling very anxious about Dragon Age: Dreadwolf but BioWare General Manager Gary McKay tried to assure the public that the layoffs of 50 employees wouldn't meaningfully affect the final development stretch of the fourth mainline installment in the Dragon Age series, but his words rang a bit hollow among the community

insider Jeff Grubb shared additional insight from his sources at BioWare/EA on the outlook of the next Dragon Age game: "I expect this game to launch probably by the end of 2024. But why launch it at the end of next year when you could move it to the last EA fiscal quarter, which ends in March 2025? This thing could keep moving. Again, Summer 2024 is what they're looking at at the earliest"

Last edited:
So possibly a 2025 release? I’m actually at that point in life where there’s no guarantee that I’ll even be alive to play that.

Reactions: ncjoe
like this
If they aren't even doing a full reveal (whatever that means in their eyes) until next summer, we're looking at a 2024 holiday release at the earliest. 2025 seems likely.

BioWare has dropped a new teaser for Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, offering fans a brief glimpse at some of the locales that will appear in Dreadwolf, including Antiva, Rivain, the Anderfels, and the Grey Warden headquarters of Weisshaupt Fortress

full reveal Summer 2024...

that was a pretty cool teaser...great voiceovers and I liked the images of the various areas on the map...hopefully this turns out to be a return to form for BioWare

Back