Downloaded a car tuning program from torrent now i have no clue how to install it..

Rob94hawk

2[H]4U
I am clueless when it comes to torrents. I downloaded this program but now I don't know how to install it using Vista 64. Do I need to burn this to DVD first? Or can I just install it?

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.Edit INSTALL_PCM.bat
set SRC="D:\Downloads\PCM\PCM.sim" Way to file SIM
set DST="c:\PCM" Way Unrar
2.Save and enter INSTALL_PCM .bat
3.Copy all files from Folder "loader" to program
4.Change address ClientDll in file rev.ini on your
5.Click Loader and Program!

Any help would be appreciated thanx.

Why do people automatically assume that just because something downloaded through torrent software is automatically illegal??? There are alot of things that are downloaded P2P that are legal........ Linux Distros would be one of them. not to mention alot of FREE Indie games/Software

What's the ratio of legal torrent traffic to illegal torrent traffic? If this software, in particular, is legitimate, why does the OP have to come here for support?

okay let me ask you a question bud....... how many people goto the Distributed Computing for help reguarding the installation of Folding@home? This is legit software how come they do not go to stanford's site??? maybe it is because he felt this was a comfortable place to ask? not sure what the case is.... but just becaue he downloaded some software through P2P does not instantly make him a pirate!

To the OP without knowing what Vehicle this goes to we can not help you... specifics would be nice.... what software is? what are the requirements? etc. PS. Sorry for the earlier thread jack.

It's ok. Its for my 94 Pontiac Firehawk, OBD1 PCM. I figured it out anyway.

The program is legit. It was just a big file and I didn't feel like waiting for him to send the disk to me from Cali to NY.

Back