Download Rocket League in Epic Store (free) get $10 coupon good for games $14.99 or greater (EPIC GAME STORE)

Because the epic store is kinda garbage. Their app forces you to redownload games even if you've installed them on a separate drive and had to reinstall the OS. No way to import.

Sadly, pass.

Grabbbed this just for the coupon. Tempted on BL3 for $19.99 but I figure it can only get cheaper....still looking. GTA5 would be $4.99 but I think epic already gave that away for free, IIRC.

Also, if you haven't gotten Red Dead Redemption 2 and have been wanting it, it is on sale for $40.19 and with the coupon it's $30.19.
I want that, but Epic has kind of screwed themselves for purchases. I feel like if we wait, it'll be free one week soon. I have probably 70 games there, and I've only bought a couple at like $5 with previous coupons. And I don't even pick up games I don't want every week. I just get the ones I think I might actually play. Their business model is insanity.

I want that, but Epic has kind of screwed themselves for purchases. I feel like if we wait, it'll be free one week soon. I have probably 70 games there, and I've only bought a couple at like $5 with previous coupons. And I don't even pick up games I don't want every week. I just get the ones I think I might actually play. Their business model is insanity.
I just checked I have 80 free ones. I haven't bought anything yet. I should probaly purchase something...

I just checked I have 80 free ones. I haven't bought anything yet. I should probaly purchase something...
lol...I know...just ridiculous...it's almost like they guilt you into making a purchase by being so over the top generous.

Yeah, Epic, I know you gave me like 80 games free, but I still kinda like Steam.

1600906486252.png

Civ 6 is on sale for 14.99, could get for $5 with the coupon. I'm not a big RTS guy and I just got Troy for free from them recently. Also feel guilty I might go ahead and buy it.

Already have a Mega Store coupon sitting on my account till end of this month I should use up for this.

Civ 6 is on sale for 14.99, could get for $5 with the coupon. I'm not a big RTS guy and I just got Troy for free from them recently. Also feel guilty I might go ahead and buy it.

Already have a Mega Store coupon sitting on my account till end of this month I should use up for this.
I think Civ VI is turn based, no?

You can move/install/reinstall/import just fine without redownloading. It’s not as easy as Steam, but it’s a simple process of starting and stopping the download, moving the existing files, then restarting the download and letting the files verify.
Oof.

Interesting fix, thank you. Doesn't change how I feel about the program though.

Grabbbed this just for the coupon. Tempted on BL3 for $19.99 but I figure it can only get cheaper....still looking. GTA5 would be $4.99 but I think epic already gave that away for free, IIRC.

yeah they gave gta5 away for free but rockstar being the idiots they are requiring their launcher to play it made that pointless in my opinion.

Not anytime soon, RDR2 is one of the best selling games in history. They won't give that away for free. At least not until it is 7 years old like they did with GTAV. And GTAV still makes lots of money, more than most games, annually due to micro transactions. Which is why they agreed to make it free. If I am not mistaken, RDR2 is pretty much dead online.

I now have 2 coupons, one expiring Oct 31 9PM, the other Nov 1st 1:59AM. :eek:

Could get Control for $20. Hmmm.

Nm. Didn't realize there was an ultimate edition.

Last edited:
Back