Doward's FS/FT thread - AC1900 Media Bridge / N600 Routers / RAM / more! All must go!

WD black is awaiting payment. Gonna try to get those pictures up tonight!

WD 1TB Black sold.

4s evidently ran out of juice, charging it back up to check that iOS version. IIRC, it's whatever the latest on the 4s was.

Confirmed, the iPhone 4S is running iOS 9.3.5. Also added more items/pics to the first post!

Added Mac Pro 4,1 CPU Tray with W3520 Xeon and 8GB of RAM. Worked fine, I upgraded to dual procs :)

Early morning bump... Should get those 3700v2 pics up today, lol

Bump + price drops! I'd like to not have to move this stuff with me, lol!

ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ / AMD 7850k / 8GB AMD Radeon R9 RAM - Looking for $170 shipped:

Do you still have this? I may be interested. Does the cpu come with cooler? And does the asrock mb comenwith io plate and all other stuff?
Pm

Morning bump - just found a handful of RAM I'll need to test and list for sale, lol

Itcharles, just send you the shipping info. Sorry I didn't get it out yesterday like I said I would, so I sprung for 2 day shipping for you. Heading out to drop it off, it should arrive to you Wednesday :)

Hey free bump. You can use the spoiler tag to hide the images which would make it a lot easier to read through your post

Back