DOTA2 keys available

IcarusSC

Gawd
I keep getting extra copies of this game. To get a copy, add me as a friend on Steam (my Steam ID is chinesetalberts), and it's yours. I have two; first come, first served.

Anyone who needs a key please hit me up on Steam and let me know your [H]andle. I wont give to a dummy account. 1 left.

edit: it helps if I leave my account name "ashalive"

Last edited:
Add me if you like or if you already have me on your Steam list. I have 0 keys to give.

Last edited:
invite me through steam, I can't send it out until tomorrow morning but if you don't have one by then I will.

Atarione and AVT, I'm not seeing any invite from you, and I have no idea why. If you PM me your steam IDs, I'll add you.

Hey Cloud & CrimsonKnight13. I sent you both an invite on steam.
If either of ya still have one I'd love to give it a try!
Or anyone else If they are feeling generous!
Also, to whomever I get a key from, keep your wishlist updated ;)

Last edited:
Anyone who's interested, PM me your Steam ID. Seem to be having trouble getting others to add me.

I have 3 more invites as well, pm me your steam id and I will send to the first three that ask.

I'd like to give the game a try with my brother. He already has a key, but I could still use one. If anyone has a spare key, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I have a couple keys if you need one pm me!

EDIT
You guys move on the quickness! all have been given out!

Last edited:
Also looking for a key if anyone has one feel free to send me a PM, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Anyone have any keys looking for one im really into the game but i've hit a rough patch and can't get one

I commend you for having the brass to sell keys on a thread where other people are giving them away for free. At least call a spade a spade and don't use the word "donation" though.

I commend you for having the brass to sell keys on a thread where other people are giving them away for free. At least call a spade a spade and don't use the word "donation" though.

It just that, I won't turn any one away. Thanks for telling me though what to do.

Sorry, I thought you're only giving keys to people who donate. Good luck with tuition and more importantly, classes! :)

Hi there guys, I'd really like to try this game. If you have a spare key, please send me one! :) Thank you.

Back