Dota 2 Beta [H] Steam Group

I have an invite i could give out, first person to message me tonight on steam gets it.

bluebikinis

or

blubikins

add me

Just got in on the beta, do I download the regular version of the game or the "test" version?

The email wasn't very clear :/

Just got in on the beta, do I download the regular version of the game or the "test" version?

The email wasn't very clear :/
don't get the test version. last time I checked when I had it installed there was only a few hundred people using that client. the versions aren't compatible. the test version is the upcoming changes to the beta client. the beta client has around 20-35K players at any given time.

don't get the test version. last time I checked when I had it installed there was only a few hundred people using that client. the versions aren't compatible. the test version is the upcoming changes to the beta client. the beta client has around 20-35K players at any given time.

Thanks for clarifying, I've grabbed that one :)

Begging for key. Would really like to get in to this.

Steam ID is M3X0RC157 or Knife Party

Ty in advance

Slight necro bump, does anyone have an invite for this? Got it bad for some Dota action.

I'm not sure what the deal is with "invites", but I noticed in my Steam games list that I already "own" Dota 2...am I missing something? I have never really paid attention to this game, but after watching a couple of vids it looks like it could be interesting so I'm installing.

Back