DOTA 2 and Arma 3 Keys

dbonetrain

n00b
Guys, and gals, can you guys help me rid of my Steam inventory? I have 18 DOTA 2 keys and 2 Arma 3 Lite keys. Also, I have Half-Life 2 I am looking to trade... ( if this violates a rule I can remove)

First come first servr in here.

DotA 2 : 5 of 18 Remaining
MaD_mAnIaC : Gift Redeemed on 4-16
cougarsoccer : Gift sent
roobs : Gift Redeemed on 4-16
piscian18: Gift Redeemed
illeragony: Gift sent
Meanee: Gift sent
He who tiles: Gift sent
travanx: Gift sent
travanx +1 Gift sent
Angelus897 : Pending friend add for the gifting
superfly317: Waiting for approval of name
Criton: Gift sent
xreaperdeadlyg:Gift sent

ARMA III Lite: 1 of 3 Remaining
Godmachine : Gift redeemed
chameleoneel : Gift redeemed

dremic has mentioned he has 5 dota keys as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am sorry guys, I derped out. Can you you Godmachine and chameleoneel PM your steam usernames so I can gift them?

Thanks.

Considering the rate that Valve have been giving away DotA2 keys, am surprised that many still don't have it :D

illeragony and Meanee, I will hit you guys up tonight when I get home from work.

Doomchoppa, I was starting to get annoyed with how many they sent to me. I passed them out to all of my friends and then I got hammered with more. Just making sure H gets the rest.

Hello, if anyone can spare a DOTA2 key, I would be very grateful. After listening to last week's Giant Bombcast, I am itching to play it. Steam username is Angelus897. Thanks in advance.

Hello, if anyone can spare a DOTA2 key, I would be very grateful. After listening to last week's Giant Bombcast, I am itching to play it. Steam username is Angelus897. Thanks in advance.

dont hesitate. despite great games coming out and distracting me ( TR and bioshock) it is my go to game, it has crazy long term entertainment value :D

Okay, so I updated the OP so you can see who is on it. If I missed anyone please let me know. superfly3176 there are two accounts on steam with the same name. One has a capital S and one is without. Can you let me know which one is yours?

Thank you.

Taze and Criton PM with your email or steamid and I will start the gifting process tonight when I get home from work.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I was deployed and travelling home. I will update the main post, but I believe people will get lost in the post. If you notice you requested one and are not on the list please repost so I can catch you.

Thanks for being patient.

Also, I was holding out on a ARMA 3 Lite key incase a close friend wanted it, but he does not. I have 1 extra Arma 3 Lite key.

I'm looking for an ARMA3 key as well. I have DOTA 2 keys if anyone needs them.

Back