DOS Text Editor, MemoPad.exe (for sale on Ebay)

Macho

Weaksauce
Still have your DOS Computer. Remember, MemoPad.exe? This version does not truncate a file. A few other improvements
such as the Utilitys section, now can find a file & import a file using a filespec.

http://ebay.us/XqTlcp?cmpnId=5338273189

Attachments

• IMG_20211124_115610.jpg
    IMG_20211124_115610.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 0
I've never heard of memopad. I used edit.com that came with MS-DOS 4.0+ and before that the editor in Xtree Gold. The link is bad and to sell an executable file seems ridiculous. This has to be a joke post.

I've never heard of memopad. I used edit.com that came with MS-DOS 4.0+ and before that the editor in Xtree Gold. The link is bad and to sell an executable file seems ridiculous. This has to be a joke post.
ANSI C/C++ code that was unfinished was published in Dr. Dobbs Journal. FINISHED IS The Utilities Section. I used
code I downloaded also from Fido.net. I gave them their credits for a good file search. You can import files searched on your computer. You have never seen any finished version as good as mine.
Originally many programmers attempted a file editor when we had nothing but Edlin.com DOS Edit.com of course is fine if you have it, you can use that.
There once was a contest for who can finish this code. It compiles so well with a Borland Compiler, it may have originally been Borland International that went defunct and never finished the source code. Pure joy for anyone using it, as it installs on the
drive from CD, when prompted, D: or just D. or any drive you specify with the install program. This is for US, who have
heard of, MemoPad.exe. We always had another compiled version, but not with a finished utility section and one that
did not truncate your huge file. DOS Edit.com can take a huge file bigger than MemoPad.exe. They are Great for sure.

Back