[deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice stuff, nice wiring...can we get some specs too?

I read through Deception/Intrusion, decent reads

right now I'm spending all my time (this summer and over the next year) saving money so I can build a new box or two before college...

I had that posted up in my dorm back when I was in school. That poster alone made people think I was some malicious hacker who could change their grades for them. Was pretty funny.

Nice small lab network you have going there. I need to get myself some actual Cisco products, but I need the money first. Since I know most college kids are poor, where did you pick up your Cisco equipment? Ebay?

The BayNetworks switch you have is very nice, but I know it must be loud with those many fans, which are probably 60mm. The largest switch I have is a Netgear 10/100 24x port switch (unmanaged), and I actually just got that recently.

BTW: What exactly is the poster above your computer? Looks maybe like the Linux file system structure, but I can't tell from the pictures.

I also noticed Fedora Core 5 on the laptop, I just got that installed on my Linux rig a few days ago, I like it better thus far then previous version of Fedora...

Maximus825 said:
I had that posted up in my dorm back when I was in school. That poster alone made people think I was some malicious hacker who could change their grades for them. Was pretty funny.

Heh, I bet the Mitnick books might add to that too for him

Nice laptops, those C610's are great, I still use one as my main laptop, dual batteries = win

use one as my exchange server too so that I can keep it running through hurricanes using solar power + some lead acid batteries :)

I have a 2620 and a 2924 that I am not using anymore (upgraded to a 3620 and an HP 4108gl) if your interested send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back