doom3 reserve 10bux?@bestbuy

No, it's right. You'll get $10 off the $54.99 price when it comes out with this pre-order. Unless you want the little extras (figurine, etc), it's probably better to wait. It's sure to be on sale cheaper somewhere else.

edit: eh, i'm going to buy it anyways so I just pre-ordered from ebgames which has no tax and free shipping for me (4/15 has been printed on their pre-order page for a long time, it will ship when Doom3 ships):
Code:
    DOOM 3 with Bonus!    PC Pre-Order: Ships on 4/15/2004  $54.99  $54.99  
  $20 Trade-in bounty!  -$20.00  
  $20 Trade-in bounty!  -$20.00  
  $10 Trade-in bounty!  -$10.00  
  $2 shipping refund for Trade-in  -$2.00  
   Subtotal:    $2.99
I did the trade in 4 games for Xbox Ninja Gaiden ($50 + $2 in codes) with some $5 circuit city clearance Xbox/PS2 games. The codes can be used for anything. $23 for the games and shipping to ebgames + $2.99 balance after $52 of codes entered = $26 Doom3. Hot! :D

I got UT2004 for $17.70 the same way (-$10MIR for owning UT2003 = $7.70AR).

It's a bonus disk for $9.99 or free when you buy the game as a preorder.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1067389449015&skuId=6174132&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01081

This has the details on what to do. Basically add the game and the pre-order offer to your cart, then you'll see.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat19200050015&type=category

No figurine but I am so glad I pre-orded mine for $34 a bit back from Amazon.com.:p

I will never pre-order through Best Buy again. I ordered Matrix Reloaded and it took a week past the release date for it to arrive. The worst part is I live 35 miles from the warehouse it shipped from. It is easier to go to the store and pick it up the day it comes out.

Originally posted by pxc
It ships in about 5 weeks. Duh.

Yeah, i'm gonna get this and Duke Nukem Forever combo :) I'll buy it when I can see and feel it!

hl2.gif

:D

UT2k4 will be free if u own Ut2k3 at Ebgames. (free AR)

Ebgames is running a deal where if u get it (preorder is not required i believe) u can get 2 rebates. One is for 20 bucks while another one is for 10 bucks. There will also be a trade in Ut2k3 and any other pc game and get 10 bucks off time of perchase. Just what the sign says at work so hopfully it is true and works out.

Originally posted by Cele-CT
UT2k4 will be free if u own Ut2k3 at Ebgames. (free AR)
Free after rebate and 2 game trade-ins (one is UT2003). It's not that hot. And the $20 rebate is just an EBGames voucher (which isn't always bad if you shop there a lot), right?

The UT2004 SE package with headset, extra content DVD and dorky car emblem is a better deal, IMO. $39.99 - $10 MIR if you already own UT2003, plus you get to keep UT2003 and don't have to trade in another game or get a $20 voucher back.

$30AR vs not really "free" (really a 2 game trade in + MIR + $20 MIR voucher?) isn't a bad deal, either.

Yeah, i'm gonna get this and Duke Nukem Forever combo I'll buy it when I can see and feel it!
new duke is coming out? havnt heard of this one yet although i played them all day on SNES ahhh SNES was the shit back in the day ;)

Back