Doom3 Multiplayer issue that I cant find fix for

Langly

Supreme [H]ardness
So heres my problem. I think doom3 hates me because I have only lost one match online multiplayer so far :p. I just got a problem going that when I go and play d3, I will be online to the server and stuff and in the middle of playing it drops and trys to reload the map, then pops up into the menu saying "Server has shutdown".

I tryed to google this problem but I couldnt find anything. I have no clue whats going. I uninstalled/ reinstalled. Got rid of my autoexec.cfg, redid my normal CFG etc. Ive been playing it since the game came out but now it just went broke on me.

Anyone know the solution?

ive tried a ton of things but im still getting the error. Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same thing

fiber, its not the internet connection its some software issue. all other games/ other Aps work fine.

hmmm our machines are kind of similer too... whats your connection because i now am thinking my fiber connection isnt very stable.

anyone know the problem? still happening and I cant fix it.

Happens on every server.
Im going to update to the beta patch and see if that does anything.

Update: Did the beta patch. One improvement is that it disconnects me and just puts me right back in. It used to disconnect and try to reload the server fast but would crash but now it just gets me back in within 5 secs but i loose my score.

Back