Doom Movie sucks! (germany)

tillyoubreakit

Limp Gawd
Well Doom was released in theaters and i bought my ticket for 12$ and a big bag of SWEET popcorn and a soda :D

Then the fun ended. The movie sucks, the story is not even like the game, no action, stupid ass comments the weapons sucked the BFG is a joke the monsters are sorta cool. It just SUCKED...... complete garbage who in the heck made this movie? How the heck does a single marin throw a 3000lbs something monster across the room or against a electrical field? Super humans?!?!?!?! Damn what a waste of time and money. Bloddy awfull!!!!!!

On the bright side, she didnt wear a bra but what the hell you can see naked women all the time if you want to.

Overall rating -100000000000000

tillyoubreakit said:
How the heck does a single marin throw a 3000lbs something monster across the room or against a electrical field? Super humans?!?!?!?!

Its the Rock, he can do anything

he aint "The People's Champion" for nothing.

too bad you didn't like it...cause I did.

The movie was a joke. In Doom3 its all BLOOD and GORE,,chainsawa endless torturing and brutal sloughters...and what does the movie do? I expected a shit story but no action, no gore everywhere no flying demon heads?!?! The soundtrack was cool for the 2 minutes it played and the babe was sorta hot but its not like we get to see something. WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!

DukenukemX said:
You expected it to be good?

I agree, I can't believe anyone would expect it to be good. Read a movie review site if you are unsure about a movie.

I walked into the last 20 minutes of it and got my fill. I expected it to suck, so I was able to enjoy the little bit I saw. It was the part where he's fighting the pig demon with a saw. That part was awesome, you've gotta admit. The FPS scenes were awful. It was like watching someone play virtual cop 2, only worse.

Wing Commander anyone...yeah, most game movies suck. They take something your really really love and hose it up as much as they can. I swear it is in the movie unions bylaws or something.

-tReP

That movie was on par with Universal Soldier 2 or Street fighter, all of wich are the worst movies EVER made.

kellog said:
That movie was on par with Universal Soldier 2 or Street fighter, all of wich are the worst movies EVER made.

No, the crow 2 was the worst movie ever made

i see many professional critics here... i enjoyed it, it was good popcorn flick and there are worse movies out there than this, no doubt

I'm pretty sure she was wearing a bra, or she has fake ones, cause they were quite perky. Also you can see nippleage through a bra.....

nothing like a james bond chick, classy and gorgeous

i thought the movie was fun, i miss the times when people went to the movies to see movies and not the awards they could win :(

bazylik said:
i see many professional critics here... i enjoyed it, it was good popcorn flick and there are worse movies out there than this, no doubt

Let me guess, you are. :eek:

Most "Professional Critics" slammed this movie [H]ard. The only people that seem to like it are those that are Doom freaks. Nothing against the Doom freaks, as we all have our own guilty pleasures.

I'm a big fan of the Doom series, always have been, and I think this movie is a bucket of suck. The FPS sequence was pretty cool. The rest was a waste of good film.

I sincerely hope a decent writer and director get together on a game-to-movie project soon, or the genre is going to die before it even gets started.

I would also like to see another internal film production, like SquareEnix's FF7 movie, Advent Children. After "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within", or as I like to call it "Generic Science Fiction Movie Featuring a Guy Named Cid" they apparently decided that the only way to do a movie based on a game right was to do it themselves. Given the quality of the result, they might be right.

This is the reason I have netflix and just watch bad 80's movies and kurosawa films all the time.

It was a really good movie for what it was. Were you guys expecting something serious? It's based off a video game ... it has The Rock in it! If you were expecting an epic masterpiece, then you deserved to be disappointed.

peacetilence said:
This is the reason I have netflix and just watch bad 80's movies and kurosawa films all the time.

I bet you get a lot of girls with that technique.

"Huh? Go out to a movie? Why don't we just stay here and watch some 50-year old Japanese films? They're CLASSICS!"

Back