DOOM Eternal: 12 Minutes of Battlemode 2v1 Multiplayer Gameplay - IGN First

erek

[H]F Junkie
This is baller hardcore within the first second even!

"Game director Hugo Martin talks us through a match of DOOM Eternal's multiplayer called "Battlemode." "

Yawn ... more over-convoluted game play. Looks like Doom MP is a dud, again. Apparently free-for-all overkill style online MP is dead and buried for all time.

In-theory, modes like what Doom Eternal is doing can be great. However, I don't think a lot of games have done it well.

I'm sure the checks for all the "influencers" to hype up this crap are already in the mail.

I'm sure the checks for all the "influencers" to hype up this crap are already in the mail.

Doom Eternal to Deliver New Story, Battlemode Maps, Invasion Mode and More in 2021 --​

1608239243502.png

https://twitter.com/DOOM/status/1339253965960212482

I couldn't care less about BATTLEMODE(tm).

I'd like more gameplay like the real DOOM. Remove the mario stuff. Please. I play DOOM to shoot demons in faces.

Add a campaign extension which has nothing to do with timing jumps across a chasm, and all about shooting demons. In the face.

I couldn't care less about BATTLEMODE(tm).

I'd like more gameplay like the real DOOM. Remove the mario stuff. Please. I play DOOM to shoot demons in faces.

Add a campaign extension which has nothing to do with timing jumps across a chasm, and all about shooting demons. In the face.
Better yet, put extra faces on the demons, so there's more to shoot at.

Reactions: noko
like this
Back