DOOM Co-creator John Romero Teases New Game

Its Romero still with that chick that did the playboy spread? Man he's such a cuck lol.

That "make you his bitch" ad was Romero's "Rock Me Tonite" moment (the video which ruined Billy Squier's reputation).

It's going to be 'Maroonkatana 5', where you battle other players with song lyrics from the band Maroon 5. Everyone loses

You know what? I'd totally buy another AAA game from Romero. Hug you, haters. I loved Daikatana

doom-creator-john-romero-is-auctioning-off-original-doom-2-floppy-disks-149860348539.jpg

So what it's just a doom mod in a fancy box?

Looks like a new 9 level episode for doom.

To me it looks like you can get the megawad for free mid-feburary, but I cannot tell if the buckethead soundtrack comes with it or is only in the paid box sets.

I look forward to new doom content. It's remarkable seeing the mods after 25 years!

For those hating on Daikatana... There's some mods that make the game better I've seen others post about.

The free new episode of DOOM released today. You can download the Megawad here:

https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il

I went ahead and forked over the €6.66 for the Buckethead soundtrack. How many other games get new, free, original content by their creators 25 years after they've been out? :)

Back