Don't buy from EnforcerGT

If you want to repost personal information they've already provided, that's fine. Please just include a link in the future so that we know that's the case. There are way to many posts out there for us to know otherwise.

Last edited:
I personally believe post count and seniority have nothing to do with how well a person is going to handle a transaction. Sure, it might give us a peace of mind, but the two aren't necessarily correlated. Feedbacks, on the other hand, are more useful and indicative.

true, but only if they're accurate, like I've stated before, sometimes positive heat is left because of the fear of retaliatory feedback or just because people are relieved that their ordeal has finally come to a satisfactory (at least for them) resolution, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of these "satisfactory" resolutions were reached because they offered positive heat in return for some/most of their money back or some other compromise which differed from the original agreement for the transaction...

as with most things in life, the system (heat in this case) is not flawed, it's the people involved that are...

Well now that you deleted the info I dont have it to PM to OP

I don't think PM will get you much considering he hasn't logged on since:
enforcerGT
Last Activity: 04-15-2010 10:26 PM

try email/AIM

here ya go, posted by enforcerGT hiself

Shoot me with everything u guys have! I need a new video card, and have about $150 to spend. All the GF4 Ti series, FX and radeons. Im hoping somebody out there has a 9800np....

You can contact me by PM, or email - [email protected] or aim - JSR20DET, you WILL get a reply within 24 hours.

I really feel your pain..I didnt loose as much as you (ShaftDawg)..250.00..but it any amount really gets you in a rage...I also fell into the send as a gift method which iam still kicking myself about...But live and learn...I hope you get this rectified is someway...Do not advocate Violence.. Locutus

Last edited by a moderator:
if you google "JSR20DET" you'll see how many forums he trolls. It's quite amazing really.

I knew the name sounded familiar.. I was the last person to deal with him and left him HEAT. I bought a 200$ pair of Oakleys from him.

I did a bit of research on all his aliases and emails
His eBay account does not exist under the email he posted in a different sale thread of his. I checked up on the payment I sent him and his address points to just a couple blocks away from a college a friend of mine goes to.. Ill see if he can look up if Mr. Jay Goo goes to the school.

We left his account restricted but active here for awhile on the off-chance that he did try to contact someone, but it's been to long for that. The account is now permanently banned, with a bad trader label. I really hope those of you with missing items/money can get the situation resolved.

That's crazy man, dude has been with the [H] for 8 years and can still have the dishonor to do something like this. Crazy.

Good luck though OP. I hope you can get a hold of him and get your money back. To all others including me, let this be a lesson..

Back