Donkey Kong Playing Donkey Kong

LOL the little gorilla is trying to grab the DS and the older gorilla is like "HELL NAWWWWWWW! THIS IS MA DS!!"

WTF man. This is how it starts. Someone teaches them to use our technology and the apes plan an uprising. They already know sign language and know how to use a nintendo DS. We are all boned.

You guys don't wanna know what happened the time I showed some monkey my Wii...

LOL the little gorilla is trying to grab the DS and the older gorilla is like "HELL NAWWWWWWW! THIS IS MA DS!!"

It's just like in real life when dad gets something working and gets sucked in while the kids are stuck waiting.

And then we have these people teaching them to use tools, fire and to write...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8nDJaH-fVE

Actually, I don't think using the Bonobo ape as an example strengthens your statement on this one.

To my knowledge, a Bonobo chimp has never harmed a human being. Apparently, they do setup hunting parties in the wild and go after small monkeys on occasion. They might dry hump us all to death, but they are not socially aggressive animals like their cousins north of the river.

If you watch the related videos, you will see one of them make Ramen Noodles on a gas stove. It somehow managed to work a butcher knife in there and not harm anyone. It also narrowly escaped burning the place down. A researcher had to remind the ape that..FIRE BAD!!!:D

The most interesting video was the one where the male ape made stone hand tools and used them to collect a treat through a simulated animal hide setup.

I'm sure most any of the greater ape species would have no trouble learning these skills. It's just a question of whether you want a pissed off gorilla that knows how to start fires and use butcher knives.:eek:

It's not my point... It's your point. You were the one talking about the ape uprising.

But yeah, bonobos aren't scary. Their idea of sword fighting is SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY.

Back