Domain account permissions

Phantom

n00b
At my work we added another PC to the network for the doctor I added it in to the network (domain). I have access to the server and the admin account. The problem is on the user account that is used to sign in on all PCs will allow all the other computers to update windows install programs change the time ect. The new computer will not allow me to do this even though it is using the same user account on the domain. I need to know where to change the settings for this. There is not local network admin they are in New Jersey and speak english as there second language for the most part. I tried to explain it to them but they did not understand and said that is how it should be.

I need to have admin privileges on that account to get the Dr.'s Palm set back up I have installed it on the PC using a domain admin account but it will not install the needed components on to his account to allow it to be used.

Thanks for the help and I hope you can understand what im asking I typed it quickly and am being swamped with work.

Sounds like you're trying to add a domain account into the local administrators group? You can do that through Computer Management / Local Users and Groups. You might check who's included in the Adminsitrators or Power Users group on an established PC first to verify.

Back