Does your title need to be updated? changed? {Only for DCOTM}

December 2017

4FC67D2C-0332-420F-A01B-BFBB3B28DEE9.jpeg
https://hardforum.com/threads/vote-dcer-of-the-month-december-2017.1950874/

There was some joking about putting WTFgeek in my title a couple of times. (apparently it's my unofficial nickname on prime grid) I personally like "that company" as people kept assuming, during various competitions, that I was indeed a company vs just one guy with access to a lot of hardware. :p

Something like

[H]ard|DCOTM x3
aka "That Company"

I'd like to get my title updated ...

[H]ard DCOTM
October 2012

Thank you Pocatello!

I'd like to request an update as well. Thanks!

[H]ard DCOTM x2

I would like to request this update too. Thanks Pocatello.

[H]ard DCOTM x2

A bit slow off the mark but could I get mine updated. The last one was June 2017.

[H]ard DCOTM x2

Thanks Pocatello.

[H]ard DCoTM October 2018 please, thanks Pocatello!

Hello,

Please change title to:

[H]ard|DCOTM
Feb 2018, June 2019

I will also accept:

[H]ard|DCOTM
The Deuce

Please update my title to reflect my recent "[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2019" win. Thank you!

I am bumping this thread in case someone doesn't know how to ask to get their title updated. You can also just send me a direct message.

"[H]ard|DCOTM" looks good. I'm not sure if there's a standard to follow.

Looks like I need an update to:

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2020​

Thanks Pocatello!

Long time no see boys, glad to see people still [H]ard at it. Do we need to change mine? I rather like it the way it is.

Long time no see boys, glad to see people still [H]ard at it. Do we need to change mine? I rather like it the way it is.
Welcome back. I honestly haven't changed my title for a while. Anyway, if you have spare cpu or better still a supercomputer, please take a look at this. We are trying to get our second team badge in Sidock project (COVID related project) but the team must be in top three. Right now, looks pretty tough.

Reactions: Tobit
like this
Back