Does Win10 really not let you adjust font sizes?

zzz

Gawd
I've been using System Font Size Changer to make the fonts in the UI components larger and readable. The latest Win10 update overwrote it so I had to rerun the program. It still appears that Win10 gives you no way to adjust font sizes! For instance, the size of icon text on your desktop, or the title bar text size. The default size is stupidly small, and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it without scaling your entire screen or using this 3rd party hack.

Was there ever a way to change font sizes natively under Windows? Even under Windows 7?

windows7 control panel/personalization/ then click on window color , then click on advanced appearance settings

adjust fonts , etc.....

Dr., what do you mean exactly?
Ease of access.png

pen, no results for that on Win10...

Or there's this, change the size of APPS AND TEXT, not the just the text and on a UI-component customizable level.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 0
FYI- The ALL SETTINGS I am referring to is the little square box/message thingie by the clock in the bottom right of Windows.

The wonderful part about Windows 10 having Control Panels and System Settings with the same name that have different options....

This is crazy, I can't find either setting you guys are referring to.

Dr., I don't have the little message icon near the clock since I hid that a long time ago. Do you know of another way to get there? A pic of my control panel is attached, and that Ease of Access leads to my previous attachment. I'm running Win 10 Home, Version 1803, Installed on Sept 14, 2019.

pen, when I search, it only finds "make everything bigger".

Maybe you guys are on WINDOWS 10 eXtreme PRO ultimate ludicrous edition, with font size modification abilities!

Attachments

• control panel.png
    control panel.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • make.png
    make.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Type "Ease of Access" on the search bar (Winkey+S if you have it hidden).

Just to clarify, at least on my system, if I type Ease of Access, it defaults to "Ease of Access Keyboard" settings. (granted, the Display option is over on the left, but it still doesn't quite do what I would expect)

if I type "Ease of Access Display" - it will take me directly to the settings panel you are talking about and pendragon1 has a SS of.

Back