Does this seem anywhere close to being corrent?

MattWeb

Limp Gawd
wow.jpg

Antec P180, everything on air (Zalman Cpu HSF / Zalman Gpu HSF) @ 72f ambient.

:eek:

edit: spelling > me :(

It's expectionally cool, but possible. A/C on? When I have the air chilling my room I get CPU and mobo temps 20-30, once in a great while even sub 20.

the cpu in my g/f's machine run's in the high 20's on air. 32 under load Amd Althon 64 3200+ with Massive air cooling (4 pipe heatsink with BIG fan) 10 fans including PSU fan ;)

Aelfgeft said:
It's expectionally cool, but possible. A/C on? When I have the air chilling my room I get CPU and mobo temps 20-30, once in a great while even sub 20.
Nope, I live in Oregon. A/C is only needed about 3-4 days out of the year. lol

Ambient room temp is 72f right now.

I'm just amazed at the temps i'm getting right now in a case thats known to run hot.

...the P180 runs hot? I thought that was one of the best cases you could get. :confused:

The P180 is all steel so it runs hot.....I am amazed at your temps too. I never get my mobo below 37C, but then again it is hot in Chicago and I don't always run the air. I'll see what kind of temps I get in the winter.

I hit 24C on my Athlon 64 4000+ when the ambient was around 70-72F. So it might be right if your ambient is at 72F.

Aelfgeft said:
...the P180 runs hot? I thought that was one of the best cases you could get. :confused:
one of the best quality wise maybe but generally its thought of as a "silent" case not really a "cool" case.

temps still seem a bit wrong to me but the air coming out of this thing is cool as opposed to hot air pouring outta it with my old gpu.

Back