Does On-board ATI Radeon HD 3200 support dual display?

cheerful

n00b
I am looking at boards with integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200. It has both DVI and HDMI port. Will it be able to support dual display (not the same resolution)?

Or is there other integrated video card support dual digital displays?

Thanks!

Depends on how it's implemented. Check the manual.

It looks like ATI Radeon HD 3200 only support VGA + DVI/HDMI but not DVI + HDMI.

Is there any other integrated video card that can support 2 digital displays?

Thanks!

I ran dual 24" on my dad's 780G (VGA+DVI). Work out very nicely.

I just bought a new acer system with the HD3200 with VGA & HDMI ports....I can't get the second display to work on the HDMI ... if I "clone" the desktop,I get "no signal" on the tv... if I "extend" the desktop I get a centred image of my wallpaper but I can't move anything over to it... not quite sure what to do from here...

What does you rmanual say? Most should support dual with the use of a second card, HD 3450.

all that is stated in the manual is that it supports HDMI secondary displays and that they can be set for either "clone" or "extend" ... and that theater mode can be set in either clone or extend, but nothing as far as a troubleshoot.

I just bought a new acer system with the HD3200 with VGA & HDMI ports....I can't get the second display to work on the HDMI ... if I "clone" the desktop,I get "no signal" on the tv... if I "extend" the desktop I get a centred image of my wallpaper but I can't move anything over to it... not quite sure what to do from here...

Try moving stuff to the screen by going a different direction. If you get your background it should work, just the orientation the PC set it at and the real orientation might not match up.

ok...I got the clone to work by trying different settings under the "desktop area" in the "displays manager" settings, but I still can't get the theater mode to work... I see the exact same things on both the monitor & tv ...

& Lebowski... you were right on the extended part...I was trying to go to the side that my tv is physically on, but according to the displays it's on the other side ... oops ... but also theater mode doesn't work with that either & by the manual it's supposed to..

thanks for the help

Back