Does my cooling scheme look alright to you guys? Please read

sdat1333

Weaksauce
I want to get by with as few fans as possible in my case mod project so heres my plan. The heatercore is in the front of the case, and I will have two deltas running at 5v (they get about 54cfm at 5v and come in at 26 dBA each) In my case side window I will have another delta running 5v over the video card as an exhaust, and htis should also pull some heat away from the chipset I'm hoping. I guess my bigest concern here is that my RAM get enough cooling. Im going to be using VX or redline, so will the airflow from the top heatercore fan be enough to cool the ram? Ive measured and their will only be about a half inch gap between the edge of the heatercore fans and the edge of the motherboard to give u a frame of reference. So like i said the biggest question is, will the ram get enough airflow?

Thanks
Sean

looks good to me, mine is setup similar with having 2 120's in the front of my case and one of them blows air right over the ram, they love every second of it. they told me so.

Yeah you should get some fans for intake and exhaust. Keep a constant flow of fresh air.

the two fans on the radiator are intake, one exhaust over hte video card and the PSU has an exhaust too

Back