Does Corsair A70 (and/or) NH-U12P SE2 fit in Lian Li PC-V354?

Rhialto

Gawd
Can't believe I spent 4 hours (and counting) surfing here and there to find a heatsink that fits my needs. In fact, my problem is that I'm a bit worried with the vertical mount of the motherboard with this case and I was looking for a good heatsink that blow air on side (not on CPU) and will stay firmly in place.

As of now I endend up with the A70. I liked the 4 copper heatpipe direct contact with the CPU. I plan on using only one fan which will probably be a Noctua NF-P12.

Another alternative could be the NH-U12P SE2 where i wouldn't have to buy a NF-P12 since it comes with 2! I would have one spare...

Now it's late, I will try to compare dimensions between both tomorrow.

Thanks

I have a H70, but the Noctua review has been great. But I only found out after I've bought the H70, I do love he H70 but may get some Noctua fans but for now it is stock.

If it's not a hassle, then buy the A70 because the 4-copper pipe does sound great, then add your own Noctua fans. You'd still bet getting a great deal if you don't mind the trouble to and then have extra 120mm fans from cosair.

The A70 is on sale at newegg right now with $10 rebate. $31.24 after mail-in rebate card.

Noctua NF-P12 on Amazon (Sold by: Platinum Micro, Inc) $18.94 or Xoxide for $18.95.

Finally I can confirm neither would fit with a GENE-Z motherboard because of CPU placement. Max height is about 125mm.

Had to go with a Noctua NH-U9B SE2.

Back