Does Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 freeze my processor?

stormshadow said:
threadstarter - unless you post a picture of your fob ass standing next to a soaked mobo and ice cube-filled "resegator", as you put it, then this is one steaming pile of BS
qft and also because it's the funniest thing in this thread

okay i hab wait till brother gets home from job, then i take pic of resergator with using his phone camera

hi guys, this is the real jmag, i authorized my buddy to use my account because he had a few questions to answer and i was busy, this IS legitimate, my buddy is sort of new to computers, his english isnt very good, but he does the best he can. unfortunately, all of this did happen. he unplugged the reserator loop and the cpu overheated, he accidentaly took out a tube going to the wb and spilled all over his mobo, we fear all of his components are dead.

jmag034 said:
hi guys, this is the real jmag, i authorized my buddy to use my account because he had a few questions to answer and i was busy, this IS legitimate, my buddy is sort of new to computers, his english isnt very good, but he does the best he can. unfortunately, all of this did happen. he unplugged the reserator loop and the cpu overheated, he accidentaly took out a tube going to the wb and spilled all over his mobo, we fear all of his components are dead.
if that's the case, I'm sorry about his loss. Lesson learned.

Until we see pics though
ttiwwop.gif

Well, if that's true...there's not much that can be done. Removing everything, drying out for a few days and praying you salvaged something is about all you can do.
Not to say you can't save stuff when this happens. My water loop leaked right onto my processor, and after a day of drying, blowing every drop of coolant out of the socket with compressed air and a bunch of sweating later, my Opteron and everything else was fine. But this situation sounds like a lot more water and consequently a whole lot more damage. Perhaps you can save some components, depending on what was soaked. Only disassembly, drying and thorough testing will tell you what is gone at this point.

You know, I wouldn't let people 'borrow' my name. Better to just register a new one.

threadstarter - unless you post a picture of your fob ass standing next to a soaked mobo and ice cube-filled "resegator", as you put it, then this is one steaming pile of BS

reserator28fk0.jpg

i will get real pics in a few hours LOLOLOL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, was the computer running when the water was spilled? Or was it off? If it was off, it's possible a good drying out will save it all, provided that everything is bone dry when you start it again. But that will require a complete disassembly of components. Water can hide very well, and a drop or two can still zap the sucker.

Yeah at this point the only thing he can do is to set it all out to let it dry for a few days and make sure that all the water evaporates before reassembling it. The compressed air into socket holes is a good idea too.

Well...um...hah, the freezer64 will not freeze your processor, and if your pocessor is running at 75C...dang, thats hot, but it wont get it to 32C, it might get it to the 50's but i doubt you will see anything lower than that even with a scythe ninja.

Is this just a really long joke thread. I already posted that he can type perfect english. (posted on first page). But, if this is actually a cousin, just get a effing Zalman 9500.

I was crying at work while I read this thread and not just becasue the Quizno's next store was burned some sandwich that contained onions but because this thread is hilarious.

"Pooning nubs" :D

Jmag: I heard pouring gatorade onto the damaged parts will fix any problems. I believe it improves performance as well.

O yea, I also heard that removing the thermal paste helps keep things cooler. Those noobs that talk about all this AS5 stuff, its all just a joke to try to get noobies to spend extra money.

jmag034 said:

Why don't you help your "buddy"? From reading your previous posts, it sounds like you could help him fix his problems. Until then, get your friend his own account.

In before the lock. ;)

HAS N E 1 HURD FRUM JMAG CUZN IF HE COMPUTER EVER MAKE A WORK AFTER RESORGATER ASPLODELY?

Back