Does Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 freeze my processor?

jmag034

Limp Gawd
I habbin told that my proc is too hot, like 75 degree celcius when im pooning nubs in my favorite games battlefield vietnam. i was wonderinf if this arctic freezer can cool my proc down to 32f. my proc is too hot. but if it does freez wont it get wet if it turn off the computer? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow. No it is just a naming gimmick, it will not literally freeze anything, it is an air cooler, and will not get you down to 32f. It will help cool your processor better than stock, though...

i hab cooling made my zalman called the resergator, does zalman resergator do better freezing than artcic cooling freezer, what if i use speedfan to up fan speed can i get freezing on arctic cooling?

is there be any problems with freezing a proc cant they be hurt by being freezed? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

what you say that for ,i do no write english so good, what you need to name call for? i just watn to ask question!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hello,

the arctic cooling freezer 64 is a mid-range air cooling unit. It has a couple of heatpipes attached to some fins and a (I believe) 92mm fan blowing air towards your exhaust fan.

it will not bring your CPU down to 32f/0c. To acheive temps that low you will need to grab yourself a phase change cooling system. I wouldn't even bother asking about one of those unless you have heaps of cash to throw around.

I believe what you are trying to say is you have a zalman reserator? Is it a big blue/black tower thing that sits outside your computer?

If it is zalman has made a fan that attaches to the top of the tower that will cool it off better, bring your temps down a little bit.

Also, is your computer hanging, crashing, or anything of the like? If not I really wouldn't worry about it.. it all depends on what kind of proc you have as well. Shit, 75c might even be the norm for some procs out there.

Boy, you want to freeze your processor with a ordinary fan ??

No fan nor watercooling system can freeze a processor.

Except 1 method. you to find out...

khanable said:
Hello,

the arctic cooling freezer 64 is a mid-range air cooling unit. It has a couple of heatpipes attached to some fins and a (I believe) 92mm fan blowing air towards your exhaust fan.

it will not bring your CPU down to 32f/0c. To acheive temps that low you will need to grab yourself a phase change cooling system. I wouldn't even bother asking about one of those unless you have heaps of cash to throw around.

I believe what you are trying to say is you have a zalman reserator? Is it a big blue/black tower thing that sits outside your computer?

If it is zalman has made a fan that attaches to the top of the tower that will cool it off better, bring your temps down a little bit.

Also, is your computer hanging, crashing, or anything of the like? If not I really wouldn't worry about it.. it all depends on what kind of proc you have as well. Shit, 75c might even be the norm for some procs out there.

hi, why artic cooling (LOL SOUND COLD RIGHT) make a freezer that dont freeze? is freezer broke or something? can i get working freezer? i have about 30 dollar for spend on freezer for procesor. i have big resergator tank on side of computer,but it makes a loud noise all the time, so i unplugged it now it is nice and i can sleep next to my pc now, only somtimes it makes loud squeak noise when i play game. . i will look at other freezer for my proc because this arctic cooling freezer dont freeze.

Wow, I actually think this is a joke thread...

why because of a previous post made by this guy

jmag034 said:
Biostar is the best s754 board, im running 360x8 right now with my sempron, i bought the board for 38bucks open box from newegg, worth every penny

pfft and here I am thinking this guy can't speak english or something and I try and give a helping hand.

death!

Hahahaha, good show jmag. I needed a good laugh after reading maintenance manuals all night.

jmag034 said:
pooning nubs in my favorite games battlefield vietnam.

I am going to be helpful.

"pooning" might mean "to have sex with" becuase "poon" is slang for the female reproductive organ
"nubs" can mean "nipples" or a small protuberance of some kind

"pwning" means to "own" or to "dominate"
"noobs" means "newbies" or people who are new and/or inexperienced in some capacity

I hope that helps.

Haha.
Thanks for the larf.

This place needs some humor after the dark cloud that hangs over the CPU forums these days.

What dark cloud? Everything is fine from my perspective.
Is something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

helo jmag = cousin i am john from taiwan and i hab question he say i can use account if i hab question, this is no jokeing, no more playing aroudn only seriess responses, my english is no good but i try, pooning nubs = killing noobies in game BFV:D :D :D , is freezer a good proc freezer? real jmag order from newegg site and then he ships to taiwan for me it saves me many dollars i can haev him post here for proving

jmag034 said:
helo jmag = cousin i am john from taiwan and i hab question he say i can use account if i hab question, this is no jokeing, no more playing aroudn only seriess responses, my english is no good but i try, pooning nubs = killing noobies in game BFV:D :D :D , is freezer a good proc freezer? real jmag order from newegg site and then he ships to taiwan for me it saves me many dollars i can haev him post here for proving
If this isn't a joke, your "resergator" will do a much better job "freezing" your CPU than any thing you can buy for $30. If it is making a loud noise, the pump inside the Reserator is probably going bad, so I would recommend replacing the pump somehow.

Is this what you have?
http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=63&code=021

yes that is same resergator i hab , but prob is it is making too much noise so i had to unplug it so i could sleep. it make noise like baby do when the cry, it sound awful

jmag034 said:
yes that is same resergator i hab , but prob is it is making too much noise so i had to unplug it so i could sleep. it make noise like baby do when the cry, it sound awful
Instead of trying to find a new cooler, you should work on fixing the reserator. When it works correctly, it should be almost completely silent. The problem is probably the pump inside it.

big problem, i put ice in resergator lots of freezing ice, and i get water all over hosing, computer say "POWER DOWN" and now my proc dont work...what have I DONE!!? :mad: :mad: :confused: first it say proc too hot, so i cool it down, now proc is too COLD? computers are like looney toons!!!!!

OH NOE! mainboard is as wet as thailand after tsunami!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: i put paper toweletes on mainboard to dry it off, i hope my comp is not died because i cannot afford another $4000 comp!!! :mad:

NO JOKEING! I M SERIESS! MY COMPUTER WONT START NOW, I AM AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE TYPING ON HIS KEYBOARD! HOW DO I FIX MAINBOARD, I WILL INTSTALL STOCK PROCESSOR FREEZER AND UNDO RESERGATOR THAT ASPLODED WATER ALL OVER MY COMPUTER INSIDES! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol, to think I responded to this initially believing just a slight language/ignorance barrier...

can sumone help me, my comp is brokin. :( :(: ( i need help fixin it. i hab thought you people could help me but youd more like to crack joke :(

dood - you're trying too hard... please let this thread die.

you will not reach PCI-E + hacksaw = AGP status.

...some people just shouldn't be allowed to touch computers.

"OH NOES! I no put oil in my car and it now not start It makes grinding noize!!!?? NO Joke! I cans not afford another car!!?" :rolleyes:

Seriously. If you don't know what you are doing...then why are you doing it? Can't afford to break expensive stuff? Don't mess with it.

well if this isnt a joke, spilled water all over your components, and the computer wont start your not going to get much help now. sounds like you fried it...

threadstarter - unless you post a picture of your fob ass standing next to a soaked mobo and ice cube-filled "resegator", as you put it, then this is one steaming pile of BS.

but fifty bux says this is nothing but a white-boy taking racial cheap shots because he's bored on summer vacation.

and yes, this post is somewhat oxymoronic...

Back