does anyone on a Lian Li V1000B?

ozziegn

The man behind the curtain...
okay, so I'm leaving the SFF scene for a full sized system again and I decided on the Lian Li V1000B and I was wondering if anyone is running this case?

if so, what are your thoughts about it? good or bad?

I've got a V2000B on order after looking closely at the V1000B. I rejected the V1000 because it doesn't take over size PSUs. And all of the high power PSUs I've looked at have been over size. If you look at current hardware trends specing your case for a high power PSU makes sense, IMO.

So, if you're not bothered about that then go for the V1000B. If you are and want expandability too then go for the V1200B - I'd have bought one but there were none available and so went for the V2000B. And I'm happy with that 'cos I'll have plenty of room to install watercooling later...

To me, if you're not too fussed about the lack of a removal mobo tray then the V series cases are the daddy!

I have the PC-V1000W, standard aluminum with window. I really like mine a alot. I have the Antec 480 NeoPower, and it fits just fine. I upgraded from the PC65, and it was definitely worth the money.

Back