Does anyone make an aluminum-comaptible 2080 Ti block?

I have my dual Titan Xp rig just sitting here collecting dust. I was thinking maybe it would collect dust a bit better if it had 2080 Tis in it. I'd love to just drop a pair in there, but the existing loop in that rig is an aluminum EKFluidGaming setup. So, if I wanted to cool the cards, I'd be looking at replacing the entire loop - unless somebody makes an aluminum-compatible block.

I'd imagine that EK will eventually release a block, given how committed they seem to be to their Fluid Gaming line.

However, since the 20 series in general seems to be about as in-demand as herpes, I guess I wouldn't be amazed if EK skipped this generation...

Would be nice if they'd hurry up :) I have a complete rig I'm trying to sell that I have had potential buyers pass on because they can't upgrade the GPUs without replacing the entire water setup or going back to air cooling.

I'd expect that theyd have one. But this is a big reason why I avoided aluminum kits. They no doubt work, but if you want to just add something off the shelf you can't. Not worth the few bucks saved imo.

I'd expect that theyd have one. But this is a big reason why I avoided aluminum kits. They no doubt work, but if you want to just add something off the shelf you can't. Not worth the few bucks saved imo.

I loved the ease of the pre-packaged EK-FG kits. Adding one item to the cart and checking out was really nice. I wish they had similar pre-packed kits for their copper stuff.

Like you said though, expanding/modifying aluminum kits isn't as easy as it is with copper. That's why my bigger rig is done with copper (and still would have been even if aluminum 2080Ti blocks existed).

Back