Does anyone know where to find Intel's new prices for September?

Bona Fide

2[H]4U
I heard that Intel is going to enact broad price cuts on its full range of processors in early September. Does anyone know if the new prices have been published yet? I found new mobile prices, but nothing about desktop CPUs.

I find this highly doubtful. They just cut their prices for the quarter in later July and there are no new AMD launches looming this month. Where did you here about new price cuts?

I find this highly doubtful. They just cut their prices for the quarter in later July and there are no new AMD launches looming this month. Where did you here about new price cuts?
I actually read it at the NBR forums, and the guy who posted it also showed a table of the new September mobile prices. Since it's a notebook forum it makes sense that he would only post the new mobile CPU prices, but the desktop ones must be somewhere.

I actually read it at the NBR forums, and the guy who posted it also showed a table of the new September mobile prices. Since it's a notebook forum it makes sense that he would only post the new mobile CPU prices, but the desktop ones must be somewhere.

I haven't heard anything on the desktop side, from what I understand september is a mobile only price cut to price chip prices inline with their desktop counterparts

http://laptoplogic.com/news/detail.php?id=2947

Ah well, at least its a good time to build your own laptop using one of those Asus build it yourself platforms.

Back